+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 24-Season 8

24-Season 8

24 "Day 8: 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm" - 9 \ 8c

2-NIGHT, 4-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE, PART 1
    -- "24" -- (9:00-11:00 PM ET/PT)

NEW DAY. NEW YORK. NEW THREAT. JACK BAUER BEGINS ANOTHER ASTONSHING DAY ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE OF "24" SUNDAY, JANUARY 17, ON FOX - AIRING ON A SPECIAL NIGHT AND TIME

Part 2 of the 2-Night, 4-Hour Season Premiere Airs Tomorrow Night, Mon. Jan. 18!

Set in New York City, Jack Bauer is unwillingly drawn back into action just as President Allison Taylor negotiates international security with Omar Hassan, a determined Middle Eastern leader visiting the U.S. on a peacemaking mission. As the new day unfolds, an upgraded CTU operates under the command of M.B.A.-schooled, razor-sharp head honcho Brian Hastings, who supervises quirky Chloe O'Brian, expert data analyst Dana Walsh and systems analyst Arlo Glass in the "Day 8: 4:00 PM-6:00 PM" two-hour Season Premiere episode of 24 airing Sunday, Jan. 17 (9:00-11:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian; Cherry Jones as Allison Taylor; Anil Kapoor as Omar Hassan; Mykelti Williamson as Brian Hastings; Chris Diamantopoulos as Rob Weiss; Katee Sackhoff as Dana Walsh; Freddie Prinze Jr. as Cole Ortiz; John Boyd as Arlo Glass

Guest Cast: Elisha Cuthbert as Kim Bauer; Paul Wesley as Stephen; Claire Geare as Teri; Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin; Akbar Kurtha as Farhad Hassan; Necar Zadegan as Dalia Hassan; Nazneen Contractor as Kayla Hassan; Jennifer Westfeldt as Meredith Reed; Doug Hutchinson as Davros; Jay Thames as Crack Addict; Cliff M. Simon as Sniper; Stefan Kapicic as Spotter; Jaime Gomez as Agent Torres; Benito Martinez as Victor Aruz

Whose going to be watching with me???
    KAREN

Re: 24-Season 8

I am!! I am!!

I need my Chloe fix.

Count me in! I'll also be doing the "damn it!" drinking game -- where you take a drink every time someone says "damn it" when he/she really means ...ahem... something else.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

So what did everyone think of the season premier??

I loved it!!!
    KAREN

Much of the show I was hoping that Jack would just take off for LA. Not fair that Chloe and Kim ganged up on him, LOL. Granddaughter is adorable.

Not happy that my tax dollars went to such a glitzy new CTU.

The premier was great!
    24 lost 10 coolpoints in my eyes for casting Freddie Prince Jr. (I felt like I was watching a 90's era teen movile lol), But gained 20 coolpoints for casting Starbuck and plus 50 more coolpoints for casting Baal! Baal is a great actor, hope he does well in this series.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I thought last night's episodes were kind of dull. Usually I'm riveted to the couch for 24, but last night I got up and cleaned as I watched. The story line's okay - IMO, it just didn't pack as much punch as usual.

elk

Who was the actor who played Kim's husband? He looks so much like the Vampire Diaries guy!
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

Quote Originally Posted by elk;3799951;
    Who was the actor who played Kim's husband? He looks so much like the Vampire Diaries guy!
    You appear to be right, elk, from wiki...

Paul Wesley recently had a role on Lifetime's Army Wives as the soldier boyfriend of Emmalin Holden and as Kim Bauer's husband Stephen on 24. He is currently starring as Stefan Salvatore, one of the leads, in The Vampire Diaries which premiered September 2009 on The CW Television Network.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3799656;
    The premier was great!
    24 lost 10 coolpoints in my eyes for casting Freddie Prince Jr. (I felt like I was watching a 90's era teen movile lol), But gained 20 coolpoints for casting Starbuck and plus 50 more coolpoints for casting Baal! Baal is a great actor, hope he does well in this series.
    Another good episode tonight. +40 more points because I see they cast #2(Leoben Conoy) as the main russain bad guy. They really hired a great casting director for this season!
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast