+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 24-Season 8

Re: 24-Season 8

shame that this is what a 24 thread has become... these threads used to be long as hell

but we knew it was gonna happen sooner or later and just shows why they had decided to call it quits

---

funny thing about last nites episode, i think probably every 24 watcher did a lil cheer when Jack killed her

it's like they designed the whole annoying Dana Walsh saga just to build up to this one moment

there were some comedic moments in there like when Jack shot that dude before he could even finish his sentence, and Cole was just in shock

i wouldn't mind if Jack just went on a murderous rampage and take out all the bad guys, then go home to Kim

Taylor had a couple of good episodes in the previous weeks where i was like damn, that's some good lines they wrote for you and she executed them well

FORT Fan

The storyline to end it all is just weak. It's Jack on revenge rampage. But what's the point? If he succeeds then what? Russia and the US go to war? The peace agreement fails? The president is impeached? Just the happy ending we're looking for.

And what's the threat if Jack fails? The peace agreement stands? Simply put, the threat is not interesting enough. Even last season, after the main threat was taken down, and the story changed to hunting the conspiracy behind it all, there was still the threat of the bio-weapon being recreated.

Holding out hope for a good ending...

This episode was unbelievably good! This season started off very slowly, and I almost stopped watching...but wow! and the previews....Jack kidnaps Logan!! I can't wait!
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

And you just know that Logan won't hold up under a Bauer interrogation for long, LOL.

Right! Logan is going to start singing like a canary before Jack throws one punch! I can't wait to see this.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"

FORT Fan

I guess it will go down like what Cole said. There will be no good guys in the end. Jack will get his revenge and kill everyone, including Logan. The president and the peace treaty will be ruined. And Jack will ride off into the sunset and await a call from the movie producers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3899531;
    And you just know that Logan won't hold up under a Bauer interrogation for long, LOL.
    Hahahaha, did you see how quickly Logan talked! WEAK!!!!!

FORT Fan

And you think Logan would have learned from last time that Jack Bauer loves placing bugs on him.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Logan cracked me up last night when he just started sputtering out everything he knew. You always knew that he was a weak guy deep down, but to see it happen that fast and that dramatically was just too funny. Jack went absolutely crazy on the Russians. I was kind of surprised they didn't show him doing it, but the carnage left behind was enough to tell the tale. I really do think they're playing this as he's lost his mind. I wonder if a mental institution will be his next stop.

even before that when ironman came into the tunnel, Logan was like "That's Jack Bauer...He's gonna kill me"

wow, why couldn't 24 been like these final episodes over the last few seasons

at least they are going out with a bang

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast