+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 24-Season 8

Re: 24-Season 8

old horace has a worst accent than victor drazen

btw, does anyone think "dana walsh" is good looking? i personally can't stand looking at her face

i think it's funny that jack is ultimately trying to be "grandad" and put that other life in the backburner and here comes Renee cutting off limbs... Jack has created a monster

i also thought for a minute that Freddie Prinze character was short lived like that CTU agent at the begining of season 4, guess i was wrong

TONIGHT!!!

"Day 8: 8:00 - 9:00 pm"
    **TIME PERIOD PREMIERE**
    -- "24" -- (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

JACK BAUER KEEPS A WATCHFUL EYE ON AGENT RENEE WALKER ON AN ALL-NEW "24" MONDAY, JANUARY 25, ON FOX

Four explosive hours after being unwillingly drawn back into action, Jack Bauer reteams with a risky Renee Walker to track some very dangerous leads. Meanwhile, back at CTU, a desperate Dana Walsh faces tense and untimely circumstances, and emotions escalate when President Taylor learns of a larger looming threat that jeopardizes the peace accord with President Hassan in the all-new "Day 8: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM" episode of 24 airing Monday, Jan. 25 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
    KAREN

what, no comments? I thought it was a great episode tonight. Renee had some powerful scenes.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I am really enjoying the psychotic Renee, and counterpoint Jack having to be the Voice of Reason, LOL.

Very annoyed with Dawn's (?) storyline.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3808469;
    I am really enjoying the psychotic Renee, and counterpoint Jack having to be the Voice of Reason, LOL.

Very annoyed with Dawn's (?) storyline.
    I love crazy Renee too. I wasn't so keen on her character at the start of last season, but she's really grown on me.

Do you mean Dana Walsh? I know CTU has always had a mole or a million but you'd think their screening would have gotten better. If her dumb ex boyfriend could find her, the change of identity should have pinged during her background check.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3808698;
    Do you mean Dana Walsh?
    Oh, right. Although last I checked, the idiots on the Fox website have her listed as Renee Walsh. (Two Renees, yeah, sure guys.)

They better go somewhere good with this Dana character & her redneck Ex. As of right now (but I am 1 episode behind) I don't see any point.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Fan

The point, of course, is to kill time with ridiculous storylines as usual. Dana Walsh's old boyfriend ranks up there with Lynn McGill's sister and Erin Driscoll's daughter. I guess it's a rule that everyone who works at CTU must have a messed up family and friend background.

So far, ok... Surprised by the early mole revelation and rat out. Also not surprised by how poor the authorities are at forming a perimeter and letting the bad guy get away on foot once again. Did no one think to run after Hassan's brother after he stabbed someone?

Early Predictions:

Pres. Hassan does not die today.

No crazy plotlines involving the Vice President taking control. (I hope not, crossing fingers.)

Trusty retired agent Pierce will again show up out of nowhere and make the kill shot with his pistol.

The government turns to more of their Russian contacts to dig up info... enter Charles Logan, previously shown with the Russian ambassador and rumored to be on this season.

Quote Originally Posted by norm;3808987;
    Trusty retired agent Pierce will again show up out of nowhere and make the kill shot with his pistol.
    Let's hope so! Gotta love Agent Pierce.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Dana Walsh: Big Mouth Billy Bass's doppelgänger. She needs to grow a pair and kick the redneck to the curb. And call his parole officer.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast