+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 84 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Lost - season six (final)

Per TV Guide:
    First the island moved; now Lost is moving to a new night. The sixth and final season of the ABC series is scheduled for a two-hour premiere Tuesday, Feb. 2, at 9/8c, TVGuide.com has confirmed.
    Read more at;
    ABC Sets Lost Premiere Date - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I am not sure if I am excited about the switch from Wednesday to Tuesday, but I will be watching!!!!

ETA: Whoops, forgot to mention that they list the names of full cast members so this could be spoilerish for some of you.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 11-19-2009 at 10:16 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Ugh, it is so sad to see "final" in the subject line! It makes is all so... final. :-(

And Tuesday?! Really? The tv addicted loser in me is already overwhelmed with Tuesday night programming with Biggest Loser, DWTS, So You Think You Can Dance and V! I know V won't be back for a bit of that time and SYTYCD will be over but still! Biggest Loser and DWTS are bound to have spring seasons. Oh, my poor DVR...

ETA: Woops, just realized that DWTS and V are the same network as Lost so not as much competition there! Yay! Less pressure to stay on track with everything! Whew!
    Last edited by talula; 11-19-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3753805;
    Ugh, it is so sad to see "final" in the subject line! It makes is all so... final. :-(

And Tuesday?! Really? The tv addicted loser in me is already overwhelmed with Tuesday night programming with Biggest Loser, DWTS, So You Think You Can Dance and V! I know V won't be back for a bit of that time and SYTYCD will be over but still! Biggest Loser and DWTS are bound to have spring seasons. Oh, my poor DVR...

ETA: Woops, just realized that DWTS and V are the same network as Lost so not as much competition there! Yay! Less pressure to stay on track with everything! Whew!

Well, since DWTS is on the same network as Lost, they won't be competing with each other. It appears that Lost is in the Tuesday night slot of DWTS...... I have no idea if DWTS has an alternate night time, or if it will be on later the same night but, it won't be competing against Lost.
    Hope that is good news for you!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

DWTS and V and Lost are all ABC so at least none of those will conflict talula. So sad to see 'final season' next to Lost too. What an epic ride it has been! Thanks for posting that info Mike'sgirl.

ETA: Just saw that you ETA that you saw that about the shows, talula!!
    Last edited by chrisg; 11-20-2009 at 02:15 AM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Carlton Cuse twittered that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    We are very happy to welcome Rebecca Mader back to LOST. Just saw some dailies of her new work. Awesome.

Also, Elizabeth Mitchell was on Bonnie Hunt recently and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    confirmed that she was returning from Hawaii where she had just filmed an appearance on Lost and from the way she said it, I had the impression she would be back again sometime farther down the line. (Hope so!)
    Christopher Reeve

I'm sad that my very favorite character does not appear to be a regular for the last season. I am hoping for lots of guest appearances anyway, since the fact that s/he is dead doesn't seem to have much bearing for this show, LOL.

The new Tuesday timeslot better be 9 pm!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3755487;
    I'm sad that my very favorite character does not appear to be a regular for the last season. I am hoping for lots of guest appearances anyway, since the fact that s/he is dead doesn't seem to have much bearing for this show, LOL.

The new Tuesday timeslot better be 9 pm!!
    I am assuming you are referring to Mitchell..... and I am fond of her as well. I didn't start off trusting Juliet, and there were times in the past I would have been fine with her being killed off, but that all changed when she decided to help the Losties. I love Juliet and Sawyer, and will be disappointed if the show ends and they are not happily ever after.

On November 19th Carlton Cuse twittered: LOST will premiere Tuesday, February 2 at 9PM.
    (which of course is 8:00 PM Central)
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3755511;
    I am assuming you are referring to Mitchell
    Nope, my heart belongs to someone else!

At least I have been able to watch Mitchell on V. She's an awesome actress!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3755517;
    Nope, my heart belongs to someone else!

At least I have been able to watch Mitchell on V. She's an awesome actress!
    Oh well, almost everyone is on board for returns except
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Danielle Rousseau
    who has refused to come back. Great actress though!
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3755835;
    Oh well, almost everyone is on board for returns except
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Danielle Rousseau
    who has refused to come back. Great actress though!
    Agree. She's always been one of my favorites. I heard she wasn't coming back because she's working (somewhere) and her schedule wouldn't permit it. She was one I had been hoping to see again.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 84 123456789101151 ... LastLast