+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Lost is so confusing! But I love to watch to see what is going to happen. And if Sayid can be saved in the temple, why not Juliet too?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3817268;
    Lost is so confusing! But I love to watch to see what is going to happen. And if Sayid can be saved in the temple, why not Juliet too?
    Sawyer will probably kick himself that he buried her instead (one more reason to be pissed off at Jack), although I don't think it is really Sayid, so it probably wouldn't really have been Juliet either although Sawyer might not have realized that.

I didn't like that they showed a V commercial - it just reinforces we probably won't see much of anything of Juliet, and she's one of my favorites.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3817177;
    Well, if the bomb(remember-it was exploded in 1977) created parallel universes/realities/whatever...in one universe, they're on the plane and it never crashed while the island is under water. In the other, they're all still on the island in present time. Heck, I don't know.

I thought Ana Lucia, Eko,...who else was there...Libby?...were sitting in the tail section of the plane.
    Ahh, ok...you're right. I think I was thinking of someone else. There are so many characters and connections and things to remember on this show! I love it!!

And that makes sense about the "parallell universes." I just wonder how Juliet would know...."it worked." And why she would be down there....and why wouldn't she be alive in the other "parallel" ...like Charlie. Ahhh, so many questions.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3817255;
    Didn't Kate say they traveled in time(blinding light/headaches/hearing loss) back to some point after Desmond blew up the Swan hatch? I believe that's what happened. Still weird how Juliet was down there.
    I believe that the characters that were in 1977 at the time of the nuclear explosion were sent forward in time, back to 2007, the same time period Sun, Lepidus, Ben, etc. were at the foot statute. That's why they were able to see the fireworks shot from the temple, so they should be at the same time, 2007, in that storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by norm;3817333;
    I believe that the characters that were in 1977 at the time of the nuclear explosion were sent forward in time, back to 2007, the same time period Sun, Lepidus, Ben, etc. were at the foot statute. That's why they were able to see the fireworks shot from the temple, so they should be at the same time, 2007, in that storyline.
    Thanks Norm - I was thinking something similar to that but not sure if the time period was forward to 2007. Cindy is there, and the kids so that would imply 2004 at the earliest.
    Although, the 2007 temple has fake Locke and Ben, Others etc.... it looks different then where Jack, Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid are. Where are those healing waters, and the new characters (Asian and hippy translator)? Both groups saw the explosion signal........ Did it travel time periods???? Or is the island in a parallel universe as well?

Fake Locke (Esau)went to 2007 Richard (since Richard didn't come to him), and told Richard it was good to see him "out of [his] chains." Richard seemed to recognize then who "Fake Locke" truly is, (at least his eyes grew wide in astonishment) before fake Locke brutally knocks him unconscious. Then fake Locke turns to the rest of the Others and tells them he is very disappointed in all of them.

I am curious about those "chains" that Richard was in..... and to bad about Bram. I liked how he drew the circle to protect himself, but it was unfortunate that he stepped outside of the ash circle.
    Does Ilana know who Esau is?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3817441;
    Thanks Norm - I was thinking something similar to that but not sure if the time period was forward to 2007. Cindy is there, and the kids so that would imply 2004 at the earliest.
    Although, the 2007 temple has fake Locke and Ben, Others etc.... it looks different then where Jack, Sawyer, Hurley, Sayid are. Where are those healing waters, and the new characters (Asian and hippy translator)? Both groups saw the explosion signal........ Did it travel time periods???? Or is the island in a parallel universe as well?

Fake Locke (Esau)went to 2007 Richard (since Richard didn't come to him), and told Richard it was good to see him "out of [his] chains." Richard seemed to recognize then who "Fake Locke" truly is, (at least his eyes grew wide in astonishment) before fake Locke brutally knocks him unconscious. Then fake Locke turns to the rest of the Others and tells them he is very disappointed in all of them.

I am curious about those "chains" that Richard was in..... and to bad about Bram. I liked how he drew the circle to protect himself, but it was unfortunate that he stepped outside of the ash circle.
    Does Ilana know who Esau is?
    Have been trying to figure out if there're any biblical characters that're in chains (that might be Richard)?? Didn't Esau say he just wants to go home? That made me start thinking angels or something hokie like that...

Am watching the episode with DH...it'll be nice to pick up little things (I hope) that I missed last night.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

The Richard in chains thing might be the Black Rock, but I thought it might refer to slaves in ancient Egypt. The status looked Egyptian as do Richard's eyes and the ankh in the guitar case. There have been any number of mythologies/religions referenced in Lost since the beginning.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3817494;
    The Richard in chains thing might be the Black Rock, but I thought it might refer to slaves in ancient Egypt. The status looked Egyptian as do Richard's eyes and the ankh in the guitar case. There have been any number of mythologies/religions referenced in Lost since the beginning.
    I had completely forgotten about the Black Rock...... very possible.

But, Richard does seem to go way back, so the Egyptian reference may be closer. I can't help but wonder if Esau planned to flat outright kill Richard if he had entered the Temple as requested. The fact that Richard was in broad daylight with everyone else may have saved his life for the moment. Richard is on Jacob's team (I think), so it is logical to assume that Esau will try to kill any Jacob fan's. Ilana is alive still, I noticed she didn't go in when Bram went in with the rest of her team.

If Jacob is able to "use" Sayid in some way, then it would mean that team Jacob may soon be afforded some protection from Esau/Locke. I wonder if Esau as Locke would be able to directly kill Jacob as Sayid or if the terms still exclude that?

I wonder if when they go back into the Temple, whether Sayid will be there?

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Okay-- couple of things --

I think Desmond disappeared off the plane. After he left the seat near Jack's, I searched all of the seats as they panned around and I didn't see him anywhere. I may have missed him but I'm wondering if, somehow, he jumped on and off the plane??

Also -- did Hurley know what was in the case? He told Miles that it wasn't a guitar... not that it's a big deal but I picked that up.

And a random thought, continuing what Mike's girl mentioned -- who's to say that the bodies we saw of Jacob and Esau were their original ones since we know they've had visitors on the island before. Perhaps Esau has tried to kill Jacob in other ways and Jacob continues to survive/exist...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Well, should have read this article first -- check the second page out -- it discusses some of the changes in the flight that we mentioned

‘Lost’ producers explain confusing premiere- msnbc.com

+ Reply to Thread