+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

FORT Fan

Re: Lost - season six (final)

It never ends, and comes back to haunt us...

If you dare, coming up on the DVD release, and also already online (I haven't seen it yet), the LOST epilogue "The New Man in Charge." This new 12 minute mini-episode allegedly contains... gasp... answers. We'll see when I have time to watch it. Here's some articles about it, which I haven't read entirely because they contain spoilers.

So are you ready? One more episode to confuse us and drive us craxy. How many more new questions will be raise I wonder...

Lost DVD Epilogue of "New Man in Charge" Now Online - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

The Lost Epilogue Has All Your Answers | Little Gold Men | Vanity Fair

Quote Originally Posted by norm;4033527;
    and also already online
    And also already pulled apparently (at least the 12-minute video)... ;^)

for some reason this year at comic con viewers were treated to a 3 minute unseen clip from LOST...you can find it on e online...they said the fans went crazy for it...I saw it...was interesting..but it makes me wonder why show it now????? and I wonder if they are up to something

then today I saw on a website that Eve Lilly is now a new mother it showed a picture of her pushing her newborn baby boy in a stroller
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Regular

I was so irritated with the finale that I find an epilogue so long after the fact kind of "too little too late" and probably won't seek it out.
    Analisa, Mama to Meg 12/12/01, Patrick 12/24/03, Catherine 12/24/03, Ben 2/26/06

Lovin' TAR, AI, DWTS, & TC!

Quote Originally Posted by analisa_roche View Post
    I was so irritated with the finale that I find an epilogue so long after the fact kind of "too little too late" and probably won't seek it out.
    well I certainly understand your feelings I just thought it odd that after 2 years they are showing a clip of the show...just made me wonder if they were up to something

FORT Regular

And I did not intend to be in any way critical of you - I agree, wonder what's up.
    Analisa, Mama to Meg 12/12/01, Patrick 12/24/03, Catherine 12/24/03, Ben 2/26/06

Lovin' TAR, AI, DWTS, & TC!

Well, I had not problem with the ending other than our family did not want it to end. My son still insists that it had a two or three more seasons of stories to tell, but that's water over the bridge. So, I'll still take anything more they want to give me, though I did think I'd seen at least part of that clip before.

I'd welcome something more, but I don't really think there is anything in the works. I'd love to be wrong on this one.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Well, I had not problem with the ending other than our family did not want it to end. My son still insists that it had a two or three more seasons of stories to tell, but that's water over the bridge. So, I'll still take anything more they want to give me, though I did think I'd seen at least part of that clip before.

I'd welcome something more, but I don't really think there is anything in the works. I'd love to be wrong on this one.
    well I'm like your son..would loved to have had more seasons of LOST..I think they could have pulled it together for the fans....but I did hear a RUMOR last year that there would be like a CGI version of LOST or cartoon like that would have some of the voices of our original losties to tell some of the stories that we all still want answers too....but I would think we would have had some official word about it if it were true....soooooooo I just sit here and miss my LOST

The funny thing is... I missed the very last show and comments I heard from people expressing unsatisfaction kept me from ever searching it out and I never actually missed it. There were too many unanswered questions to wrap up. Oh, and my daughter cooked for Sawyer at Yellowstone this summer. Woot woot!
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fan

FYI regarding the "deleted scene" shown at Comic Con this year, for those refusing to look it up or who are confused over why they would release it now, having acutally watched it. It is very obviously a "joke" video made recently by the producers, and not a real deleted scene. It's good for a short laugh, and gives "answers" though I doubt you should take anything seriiously from that video.

+ Reply to Thread