+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

My take is that what happened on the island was real. As they died(some before and some after Jack, according to Christian), they moved into the sideways world to wait for each other and go into the afterlife together. I do have a few questions but think it ended beautifully.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3911193;
    After they showed Jack dying on the island they panned over a beach scene of wreckage. I've no doubt that by tomorrow some LOST sleuth will have compared the wreckage shown with wreckage from the first crash!
    Ah thanks! I'll go look at it again! I saw the plane flying in the sky but I missed that part.

Beautiful ending. I haven't cried like that for a television show since the Six Feet Under finale. Compared to what character destroying junk Supernatural gave me with "Swan Song" last week, I can't describe how happy I am to see this show I invested six years in go out the way it did. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3911194;
    My take is that what happened on the island was real. As they died(some before and some after Jack, according to Christian), they moved into the sideways world to wait for each other and go into the afterlife together. I do have a few questions but think it ended beautifully.
    Ahh. I like this explanation.

So what role did Mrs. Hawking play and why didn't she want Desmond to be successful in reuniting everyone? And why didn't Daniel and Charlotte have their "a-ha" moment?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3911212;
    So what role did Mrs. Hawking play and why didn't she want Desmond to be successful in reuniting everyone? And why didn't Daniel and Charlotte have their "a-ha" moment?
    Well you definitely thought they would hook up, maybe it would come then. Physical contact seemed to help. Were they in the church? Someone needs to list who was in the church!

Stealing this from the Lost chat going on right now on Entertainment Weekly's site:

[Comment From AJ AJ : ]
    You have to listen closely to what Christian said. He said you all made it so you could fin each other in this world because you all realized you and the time on the Island were the most important connections in your life. Walt wasn't there because he got off the Island and lived a long full life with people that became more important to him than his time on the Island.

It might explain more than one character that way.

The people in the church were:

Jack & Kate
    Sawyer & Juliet
    Locke
    Sayid & Shannon
    Boone
    Sun & Jin
    Claire, Charlie & Aaron
    Desmond & Penny
    Hurley & Penny

Am I forgetting anyone?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Considering Aaron got off the island early and was left behind when he was still young by step mom Kate, not sure why he's in the church by that reasoning, but I agree it works for others. Sun's baby for example. "Michael" just said on Kimmel that he is still wandering the island whispering at people because he wasn't good enough to get into the church.

I missed the litle bit on Kimmel where "Sawyer" was on via video... what was going on there? Is he on another show already?

FORT Fogey

So Jack & Juliet's son David is orphaned?
    John Locke's fiancee Helen is alone?
    Sun & Claire both had their babies with them.
    How many other loose ends are there?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3911224;
    Stealing this from the Lost chat going on right now on Entertainment Weekly's site:

[Comment From AJ AJ : ]
    You have to listen closely to what Christian said. He said you all made it so you could find each other in this world because you all realized you and the time on the Island were the most important connections in your life. Walt wasn't there because he got off the Island and lived a long full life with people that became more important to him than his time on the Island.

It might explain more than one character that way.

The people in the church were:

Jack & Kate
    Sawyer & Juliet
    Locke
    Sayid & Shannon
    Boone
    Sun & Jin
    Claire, Charlie & Aaron
    Desmond & Penny
    Hurley & (LIBBY)

Am I forgetting anyone?
    Rose and Bernard were also there.

So if the wreckage at the end was of the Ajira plane, does that mean that Lapidus, Miles and Richard weren't in the church because they didn't fit Christian's explanation about their most important connections being from the island?

I'm confused about why Daniel and Charlotte weren't there as well. I can't remember exactly what Eloise said when she asked Desmond if he was taking Daniel.

+ Reply to Thread