+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

are they alive or did they all DIE
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3911170;
    are they alive or did they all DIE
    I don't know but I don't think I like the ending. And it wasn't the right outcome for Sayid.

I loved the ending, myself. Beautifully circlicle.

So they all died?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3911174;
    it was a great circle...but just left you with a big question in true LOST fashion....did they all die...or are they alive...dog gone you damon and carlton you gonna have to pay for my therapy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3911174;
    I liked it too.

My spin on it is that they are ALL dead, but as Jack's father said, they all died at different times.

The one question I have is how do Ben, Hurley, and Desmond die? Prior to the church gathering, they are all still alive.

The writers did say they were going to leave us with a few questions. Maybe this was it????

P.S. I took the plain wreckage at the end to be that of the plane they flew off in tonight's episode.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, according to Jack's dad, they are all dead....either before Jack or after him as time has no meaning....eventually, when they do die they gather in the church.
    And not to confuse things... but didn't someone... Widmore?...say there were already explosives on that plane? So did it blow up?
    Sobbing through Aaron's birth and Claire and Charlie, sobbing through the reuniting of Sawyer and Juliet... sobbing when Kate kissed Jack goodbye... yikes....
    ETA... I wondered about that wreckage also....

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3911182;
    P.S. I took the plain wreckage at the end to be that of the plane they flew off in tonight's episode.
    I just watched the finale but I was so emotional lol, I'm not sure what wreckage you're talking about? I probably missed it. It makes sense though, since like PWS I remember Windmore saying he took care of the plane, and I was waiting for it to explode all episode.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3911186;
    Well, according to Jack's dad, they are all dead....either before Jack or after him as time has no meaning....eventually, when they do die they gather in the church.
    And not to confuse things... but didn't someone... Widmore?...say there were already explosives on that plane? So did it blow up?
    Sobbing through Aaron's birth and Claire and Charlie, sobbing through the reuniting of Sawyer and Juliet... sobbing when Kate kissed Jack goodbye... yikes....
    ETA... I wondered about that wreckage also....
    The beauty of this show really came out during the pre-show interviews. The gripping part of the entire show was the personal relationships - all of which were just beautiful.

Combined with a fabulous back story and what has to be the best soundtrack EVER, we get an extremely gripping and emotional story. Kudos to Damon and Carlton.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by leelo;3911188;
    I just watched the finale but I was so emotional lol, I'm not sure what wreckage you're talking about? I probably missed it. It makes sense though, since like PWS I remember Windmore saying he took care of the plane, and I was waiting for it to explode all episode.
    After they showed Jack dying on the island they panned over a beach scene of wreckage. I've no doubt that by tomorrow some LOST sleuth will have compared the wreckage shown with wreckage from the first crash!

+ Reply to Thread