+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 84 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3909317;
    i thought these alt. endings would be the same deal as when we discovered who was in the coffin (season 3 i think). As in the actual ending was Locke but it showed Des and someone else in there as well.
    GMA aired the alternate endings after they revealed that it was Locke in the coffin. I only remember that Sawyer was one of the persons in the coffin. I was glad they didn't have to use anything but what they planned, Locke.

Your memory is correct.

ETA: regarding the Finale/Jimmy Kimmel Live show following..... . The official press release does say the alternate scenes are, “from the minds of executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.”
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 05-20-2010 at 10:59 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Have a friend who is sure the keeper is Ben... At this point I just want to KNOW!

I believe Carlton and Damon are on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, too. He had Josh Holloway last night, always a treat.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Well, count me a sentimental fool....... just watched the May 19th video podcast over at ABC, and tears came to my eyes as I watched my favorite Losties wave a final goodbye to fans at the Lost Live Concert. So touching, and Michael's musical direction has been incredible. If your interested, link to ABC is below.

ABC.com - LOST - Podcast
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3910330;
    Well, count me a sentimental fool....... just watched the May 19th video podcast over at ABC, and tears came to my eyes as I watched my favorite Losties wave a final goodbye to fans at the Lost Live Concert. So touching, and Michael's musical direction has been incredible. If your interested, link to ABC is below.

ABC.com - LOST - Podcast
    Thanks for the link, Mike'sgirl. I just watched it and teared up, too. It's like saying good-bye to a dear friend you know you'll see again only in pictures.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I did watch Jimmy Kimmel last night with Carlton and Damon who were very entertaining. They showed a brief teaser from The End with Locke, Ben, and Sawyer that gave away little, but make me even more eager to see more.

It was also wonderful to see Rose and Bernard in the audience as Kimmel was taking questions before Carlton and Damon came on. Their question, of course, was "What happens to us?"

Happy LOST Day!!!

in just a few short hours it will be over...

Cool LOST stuff:

Max Pictures’ Blather » Blog Archive » LOST labels for your DHARMA Initiative needs

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Locally they showed the first episode last night (and later seemed to be having a LOST marathon); reminded me how naive we all were! I remember when we thought all that shaking in bushes and trees was a T. rex! Nice to see Boone again....
    And my, everyone looks so much younger....I guess 6 years do matter! And Jorge Garcia has lost weight since the beginning... or else that beard really changes the look of his face.

One other thing I really enjoyed on Friday's Jimmy Kimmel show was JK brining out the original pitch to the network for the show. C & D told him that it was J.J. Abrams who wrote the pitch. The wonderful J.J. completely understood the network mind (a feet in itself) andlied through his teeth to get the show greenlit. The network's main question was:

Will the show be serialized or self-contained?

The answer:

"Completely self-contained, Seriously, we promise. Yes the mystery surrounding the island may serve an ongoing and easy-to-follow mythology, but every episode has a beginning, middle, and end. More importantly, the beginning of the next episode presents an entirely new dilemma that requires no knowledge of the episode that preceded it, except for the rare two-parter. This is not lip service; we are absolutely commited to this conceit. Lost can and will be just as accessible on a weekly basis as a traditional procedural drama. Viewers will be able to drop in anytime and be able to follow exactly what's going on in a story context.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Have the countdown going! The kids are going to bed early, the phone will be off the hook, and the drinks are chilling. Last night's episode was the perfect way to start off the finale weekend. Can't wait to watch and then return to the forum. Have stayed away b/c I didn't want to read any spoilers, so I can't wait to see what everyone's been speculating/writing!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread