+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

FORT Regular

Re: Lost - season six (final)

This is gonna be awesome.

MRD

Ben stays beat up on this show. Someone has always been whaling on him. The actor must have looked at each script over the years and just gone: "Oh great, another scene, where my face gets smashed in"

Last nights show was good. But I feel now Sawyer won't live. He's going to be the hero and sacrifice himself somehow as he feels guilty about the bomb. He already did that jumping of the helicopter and I think he will do it again.

We ALWAYS knew it would be Jack huh?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Regular

I enjoyed last night's episode. I've got to admit that I quit watching for a while but wanted to get caught up this season. Everytime I watch now, it's like: How could I have missed Josh Holloway and Matthew Fox for all these years?
    Still--anxious to see exactly what the heck that light is. And I am enough of an idealist that I want to see happy endings for some folks--not "Bob". Hat's off to you, Dogg, for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3907735;
    Ben stays beat up on this show. Someone has always been whaling on him. The actor must have looked at each script over the years and just gone: "Oh great, another scene, where my face gets smashed in"

Last nights show was good. But I feel now Sawyer won't live. He's going to be the hero and sacrifice himself somehow as he feels guilty about the bomb. He already did that jumping of the helicopter and I think he will do it again.

We ALWAYS knew it would be Jack huh?
    According to Kristen over at E!, that shiner on Ben that we saw was real. Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) accidentally let one of those fake punches get Michael Emerson for real. It was interesting how that shiner was apparent in both worlds.

I just can't help but shake the feeling that Jack is not the ultimate keeper. Something just doesn't feel right about it to me. Its like Jacob was in a rush in the end to choose a candidate and just relied on one of the people left.

Ohhh, I am so excited!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3908019;
    According to Kristen over at E!, that shiner on Ben that we saw was real. Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) accidentally let one of those fake punches get Michael Emerson for real. It was interesting how that shiner was apparent in both worlds.

I just can't help but shake the feeling that Jack is not the ultimate keeper. Something just doesn't feel right about it to me. Its like Jacob was in a rush in the end to choose a candidate and just relied on one of the people left.

Totally right about Michael Emerson's black eye. I've heard him talk about it on a several shows. There have been a few accidents on these last episodes, Daniel Dae Kim's cut hand for example.

I had the same feeling about Jack because I still think it's Desmond, but I also think there are still surprises in store for us.

I'm also wondering about Jacob telling Kate that her name was crossed off because she became a mother. But, Sun also became a mother and her name was not crossed off, unless Kwon was for Jin or Ji Yeon. I guess fathers don't count since Jin, Jack, and Sawyer all are fathers.

I'm very interested in Hurley's ulitmate fate. Will he become the new Richard? I thought it might be significant that he said he was glad he wasn't going to be the island's keeper.

Five and a half hours of Lost on Sunday night! I can't wait.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Regular

Good idea, Florimel!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

But Jack is a father in the sideways world not the island world. Does that make a difference to who will ulitmately be the "guardian"? And what does going to the concert have to do with anything? It seems everyone concerned in the sideways world are going one way or another. Oh, no! More questions and not enough show to get answers!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;3908120;
    But Jack is a father in the sideways world not the island world. Does that make a difference to who will ulitmately be the "guardian"? And what does going to the concert have to do with anything? It seems everyone concerned in the sideways world are going one way or another. Oh, no! More questions and not enough show to get answers!
    That we know of. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but did we not see Sarah pregnant in one of the flash forwards in season 5? And if so, I don't recall it being confirmed who the father was. Or maybe that was just to add to Jack's breakdown and it wasn't important at all.

I think the concert, where I'm sure Charlie is appearing, is to get them all together. Perhaps it the focal location where the two worlds merge????

It was a real treat to see Mira Furlan again and to see a possible future for Danielle, the good Ben, and Alex together as a family.

In any case, they've said we will see three alternate endings on Jimmey Kimmel's after show, so we can choose the end we like best. I imagine (and hope) the alternate endings will be on the DVD set.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Ok I don't feel bad because Ben shot Whitmore because he was he was evil too, and he deserved to die. I wonder if Ben is really bad or just trying to figure out Smokey.
    I also agree with Psycobabe, it was just to easy for Jack to become the keeper. Still so many questions and only one more Lost!

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3908019;

I agree. After watching the show last night, I feel like it is Hurley.

ETA - never mind. Must have missed the part last night when Hurley said it wouldn't be him!

+ Reply to Thread