+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Re: Lost - season six (final)

I don't feel that the show jumped the shark or any other such rubbish. Last week was a bit that had to be told at some point and whenever it was people were going to feel kind of let down. So in the whole scheme of things it was an ok episode, not great, but ok. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday to find out how they will be ending it.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

So is tonight's episode new or review?
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

It's new.

"What They Died For"
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;3905901;
    I don't feel that the show jumped the shark or any other such rubbish. Last week was a bit that had to be told at some point and whenever it was people were going to feel kind of let down. So in the whole scheme of things it was an ok episode, not great, but ok. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday to find out how they will be ending it.
    And don't forget about the Pilot episode airing on Saturday. Its gonna be an enhanced version. I'm happy for the excitment of the show but sad its ending.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3903058;
    Or the Arc of the Covenant - from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Now I am dating myself - but same idea, remember when it was opened at the end and anyone looking at it died?
    I'm reminded of the suitcase in Pulp Fiction.

I'm still on board for the finale. I know this season hasn't been what I hoped for. They kinda killed Richard for me & where has he been?

I'm sad that I'm not going to be home on Sat, I may have to tape the 1st episode. That one was so great! "Guys, where are we?" I hope some other channel starts showing all the episodes, so I can look back & see how it all fits together.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

all the LOST bitterness on the internet i'm sure we can just chalk up to channeled anger that this great show is ending...

i for one am hyped and will be watching all things LOST related this weekend until it's finally over!!! and then on monday it's all about 24.

then it's all about BB12

later!

Is the final Lost show Sunday night? I thought it was Tuesday.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I forgot about Saturday's show!! My dvr is going to get a huge workout this weekend. We are leaving for Tennessee Thursday. Back on Sunday, but who knows when and I don't want to miss a thing. Next up on my list will be pre-ordering season 6 on dvd.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;3906969;
    I forgot about Saturday's show!! My dvr is going to get a huge workout this weekend. We are leaving for Tennessee Thursday. Back on Sunday, but who knows when and I don't want to miss a thing. Next up on my list will be pre-ordering season 6 on dvd.
    It's already on my list at Amazon.com along with the official Lost encyclopedia. Both are available there on August 24 according to their latest listing.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread