+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Lost - season six (final)

somewhat off topic but still LOST news:

any Hawaii peeps up in here, there is a LOST warehouse/open house sale going on in Sand Island right now. I think they started late yesterday and continue on today. not sure how long this will go on. Guess it's items that was staged on set or what ever. I saw furnitures, household items, office supplies, knick knacks, old vintage stuff. Things you see in thrift shops/garage sale/flea market/etc.

i sneaked out of work for 1/2 hr this morning. got a bunch of stuff for only $2. lots of notepads with some formula scribbles on it. 2 picture boxes, birthday plates/napkins. my coworker got an army blanket and a small travel bag for $2 also. they don't check what you got...they'll just look what's in your hands and say what price. i'm going again at lunch with bunch of my coworkers.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Can anyone help me out??? I want to know when Jacob's brother was referred to as "Bob". I never heard it and was waiting the whole episode for them to use his name. Is "Bob" just the name a viewer gave to him like MIB. If this is the case and they have never named him, why not???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3902708;
    Can anyone help me out??? I want to know when Jacob's brother was referred to as "Bob". I never heard it and was waiting the whole episode for them to use his name. Is "Bob" just the name a viewer gave to him like MIB. If this is the case and they have never named him, why not???
    Bob is a name given to him by a FORT poster, Dogg I believe. He has also been called fake Locke, unLocke, MIB, Esau, smokey, smoke monster, probably others too.

He's never been given a name on the show. When he was born the second twin, his mother said she only picked out one name, Jacob, for his brother. I suspect he will never be named on the show.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

from the LOST set sale

Last edited by bell; 05-14-2010 at 02:33 AM.

So cool bell! I'm jealous!
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

What fun! I'd love to have someting from Hurley's House. And was that a rolltop desk? Don't remember that on the show.

Out of everything there, I would most love to have the notepads. Maybe some secrets are buried there. Or at least a clue how they came up with this crazy mess!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;3901962;
    The more I think about it, I'm beginning to think the light in the cave is kind of like the box in Tomb Raider's Cradle of Life. It held the secret to everything, but it was too much for mankind to possess, so it had to have a guardian.

I read the recap on Entertainment Weekly which made a lot of sense and made me not hate the episode so much.
    Or the Arc of the Covenant - from Raiders of the Lost Ark. Now I am dating myself - but same idea, remember when it was opened at the end and anyone looking at it died?

FORT Fanatic

'LOST' props and memorabilia for sale

the link above is the real auction/sale of the main items. the ones that was sold here in hawaii are the ones that didn't make the cut. i'm sure most of these are items that was just background displays and stuff that wasn't really LOST memorabilia that says it's LOST. if you get what i mean. no dharma stuff. my coworkers bought lots of furnitures (tables mostly). one bought 5 tables/side table/coffee table...all for only $100. only problem with it was it was dusty. another coworker bought a glass coffee/side table set (3pc) for $70 and again just dust on it. but i'm happy with my formula scribbled notepads. it may not have been the ones used on the show and was a brainstorming or whatever but still...it's from lost.

so if anyone wants the real deal stuff...auction is in Los Angeles.

I would be kind of nice to get something from LOST that's useful too. Like Desmond's washer & dryer from in the hatch, or one of those retro 70's lamps.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Josh Holloway talks about the finale. It's in the middle of the segment. Even though the link talks about DWTS, there's a video clip of JH.

Erin Andrews gets kudos from partner on Wk 8 | Video | abc7.com

+ Reply to Thread