+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

WOW...that was enough to blow me away...but lmao...I could have sworn they said the time for questions was over...now we would get answers...lol...even though I loved tonights episodes...it just gave me 5 zillion new questions...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Mind blown. They have how many episodes to wrap this all up? They're still filming; rumors are there may be "alternate" endings. Hoping that's only to keep the "real" ending a secret 'til it airs.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Did I mishear but did the girl in the temple say
    Click to see Spoiler:
    [Not sure if aired on west coast yet] "they were on the first plane with me"
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3816405;
    Did I mishear but did the girl in the temple say
    Click to see Spoiler:
    [Not sure if aired on west coast yet] "they were on the first plane with me"
    Yes, I think so. Wasn't she the flight attendant that got Jack to help Charlie?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Yes, I believe that was her. Also, the two kids that brought something in to them were the two kids that were on the plane. All three disappeared from the group during the Tailies' "First 48 Days" episode.

Yes it was the same flight attendant.

I, too, have so many questions after watching tonight's show. I can't believe how much I have missed this show.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3816469;
    Yes it was the same flight attendant.

I, too, have so many questions after watching tonight's show. I can't believe how much I have missed this show.
    Cindy is the name of the Flight attendant, I had wondered whether she would be back, and I was glad to see her, along with Zach and Emma.

Yes, I was saying the same thing, when do we get the answers???? Are they in a parallel universe????? I love it!

I thought it interesting that in the first couple seasons, I always considered Locke to be basically a good guy. He was full of hope, and now we know that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    smokey is not good, and he is using Locke as the (man in black's) vehicle to be in control.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Jacob chose
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sayid, (whom we know has done some pretty bad things in his life) as his vehicle to continue the war between good and evil on the island?
    My head is spinning with questions.

Brooks: In checking my DVR I was able to learn that next week, the one hour Lost repeat (which airs before the new episode) will be LA X part 2, which was the second hour or tonight's airing LA X parts 1 and 2). So, it looks as if they may air repeats for people that just can't stay up late and watch when the new episodes air each week. Does anyone know why the title is LA X instead of LAX?

I loved seeing Juliet again.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I with they would air two episodes per week. I just hate having to wait a week in between. What a void this will leave at the end. But, I'm pleased they will be releasing the season 6 DVD at the end of August instead of making us wait until December.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3816494;
    I with they would air two episodes per week. I just hate having to wait a week in between. What a void this will leave at the end. But, I'm pleased they will be releasing the season 6 DVD at the end of August instead of making us wait until December.
    August 24, 2010 is the release date per Amazon, but what a price discrepancy between blu-ray season 5 ($34.99) and season 6 ($55.99). Even the regular DVD will sell for ($38.99) on final season.
    But, I want a complete set and am hoping they will provide behind the scene footage. Maybe even the alternate endings they will most likely shoot to keep the ending spoiler-proof.....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Wow!! That was amazing!!! I too still have soooo many questions....and now all new ones to go along with the old ones I had! Ahhh! I enjoyed that so much! Omg, I am going to miss this show like CRAZY!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread