+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Lost - season six (final)

A coworker was asking the question of when did island-jack and island-Claire find out they were brother and sister? I don't remember but I knew they knew ... but when/how ?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Jack/Kate found out at Christian's funeral when he met Claires mom

Claire learned of it from *her friend* Bob

what we should be asking is Does Claire know that her moms is alive??

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3896453;
    Jack/Kate found out at Christian's funeral when he met Claires mom

Claire learned of it from *her friend* Bob

what we should be asking is Does Claire know that her moms is alive??
    I know! I kept expecting that to come up, why hasn't Claire asked what Kate did with Aaron? Her mother was in a coma when she left Australia; you'd think she would want to know where her son was since Kate didn't bring him with her.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

My copy of EW has Ben on the front cover. I was hoping for Hurley, or Jack but Ben is good. The inside cover gives you a look at each of the covers. I have to admit the one with Sawyer is gorgeous!!!! Haven't started to read anything yet, but this is probably an issue I will hold on to for awhile.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

On the positive side... in the alt world we saw Jin walking down the hospital hallway with a fist full of flowers, presumably on his way to see Sun and their daughter (when Locke was leaving the hospital and Jack was trying to get him to stay to be fixed).

Here's a glimpse of who and what we may expect to see on Jimmy Kimmel's aftershow following the Lost final episode. There are no spoilers on this page. Especially interesting to me is that they will air three alternate final scenes devised by Carlton and Damon.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEB48FEKVjolEJ?utm_source=feed burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_cam paign=Feed%3
    A+movieweb_news+%28MovieWeb%3A +Hollywood+Entertainment+News% 29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetc her

I will most assuredly be watching!

BTW, that page has its own link to an interview with Damon about the final episode itself. I haven't yet watched that one.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3897276;
    On the positive side... in the alt world we saw Jin walking down the hospital hallway with a fist full of flowers, presumably on his way to see Sun and their daughter (when Locke was leaving the hospital and Jack was trying to get him to stay to be fixed).
    Well, I agree Jin was going to see Sun, but I don't think they jumped ahead to the delivery. Since Claire was still very pregnant, (we saw her visiting Jack with the music box).......I think Sun was several months behind her in pregnancy. But, I do hope for that happy outcome by "The End".
    Christopher Reeve

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

My EW has Sayid on the cover. I miss him already.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3898007;
    Here's a glimpse of who and what we may expect to see on Jimmy Kimmel's aftershow following the Lost final episode. There are no spoilers on this page. Especially interesting to me is that they will air three alternate final scenes devised by Carlton and Damon.

http://www.movieweb.com/news/NEB48FEKVjolEJ?utm_source=feed burner&utm_medium=feed&utm_cam paign=Feed%3
    A+movieweb_news+%28MovieWeb%3A +Hollywood+Entertainment+News% 29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetc her

I will most assuredly be watching!

BTW, that page has its own link to an interview with Damon about the final episode itself. I haven't yet watched that one.
    The article also says that the finale runs 2 and one half hours, until 11:30, just in case anyone has to tape it!

Titan-tv schedule indicates the final will be preceded by a two hour Lost special. So 7 pm to 11:30 pm. Gack. By 11:15 I may not care how it ends!

+ Reply to Thread