+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

2 1/2 hours means...

1 or 2 extra scenes + a whole lot of extra commercials

they are charging superbowl prices i hear

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3894947;
    I've gotta be dead inside, because I really didn't cry at all last night. ...
    I'm not a crier; I don't cry at TV and movies. Last time I checked my pulse, I'm still alive. So are you! I've become very okay with being neither sentimental nor sappy. It saves money and trees on tissues.
    (Disclaimer: This is not to say that there is anything wrong with being sentimental and/or sappy -- that's cool. Just not me.)
    Last edited by Ellen; 05-05-2010 at 09:18 PM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3894947;
    I've gotta be dead inside, because I really didn't cry at all last night. I thought hurley crying sounded fake. I did feel bad about Sun & Jin, but I knew it was going to happen. Sayid was sad too, but where was he going to go?
    I am really looking forward to next week!!

Did you all hear the finale is going to be from 9-11:30 now? I might have to call in sick to work the next day. Oh wait, what day is the finale? I'm going out of town the 21-23... Ahhhhh!!! I'll just have to make sure I'm home in time.
    I had a tough day at work before watching the show, so for me watching that ending was heart-wrenching. But, on another day, I may not have been so emotional...... and I too was expecting to see many people die, so not shocking for me. Who knows, we might even have to watch them all die, but I have been hoping that somehow the Sideways reality will give me my happy ending, for at least some of them.

Dogg I agree, it is hard to imagine if there is any way possible to kill Bob. But, I do believe that his deliberate violating of the rules will somehow lead to his demise. I agree with Sayid, Jack is the one.

Jack is so confused, he can't win if he trusts, and he can't win if he doesn't...

Florimel
    I agree!!!! I don't want to wait, and wish they would play it all this weekend.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." Sense and Sensibility

Claire didn't have the baby in the sideways... She just went into premature labor but they stopped it so she's still pregnant.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Entertainment Weekly is doing a special Lost edition this week, if anyone is interested. They are putting it out with 10! different covers. I just hope my copy in the mail doesn't come with something dorky.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3895029;
    I'm not a crier; I don't cry at TV and movies. Last time I checked my pulse, I'm still alive. So are you! I've become very okay with being neither sentimental nor sappy. It saves money and trees on tissues.
    (Disclaimer: This is not to say that there is anything wrong with being sentimental and/or sappy -- that's cool. Just not me.)
    Thanks Ellen! The funny part is that I cry like a baby when I watch Des & Penny get reunited on the Constant and when Isabella was talking to Richard at the end of Ab Aterno.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

I wish I could be the type that doesn't cry at the drop of a hat. I cry at everything, lol.

EW's Lost issue should be great . There is lots of stuff on theories on EW's website too if you are into that kind of stuff, which I am .

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3894982;
    2 1/2 hours means...

1 or 2 extra scenes + a whole lot of extra commercials

they are charging superbowl prices i hear
    That's what I was thinking, too. Not much extra content but rather we'll just get an extended amount of commercials. Sucks, actually.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I cry during Disney movies so you can imagine the buckets I cried on Tuesday.I,for one,am happy the finale is on Sunday 23.We in Canada have a national holiday on Monday 24 so I don't have to worry about staying up late.

I got my EW yesterday and Kate is on my cover.

+ Reply to Thread