+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 84 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

No no no no no no no no no no!

Ahem, ok, I am done with my temper tantrum.

I went through a box of tissues tonight. I completely lost all composure when Hurley started balling, lol. Now I am in my anger phase. I am just bummed at the death toll for the night. Here's to hoping that the alternate universe will save all .

I was swearing things at my tv last night that I can't post in this forum. Side alt. here we come. I don't want to live on the island anymore.
    Count your blessings!

Aww Sayid... I knew you were a good man!!!

Sun and Jin . It was so sad.
    I still wonder if Jin made it?

I was mad at Sawyer for leaving Claire. I hope this does not make her go to the dark side again.

yeah, Hurley balling was a tear jerker

that was done very well, and then Jack

i had told yall not to give up on Sayid!!!

---

moving along...

so Bob sensed when the sub sank, and also knew that all of em weren't dead (either it's just his supernatural sixth sense or something was supposed to happen once they were all dead)

I'm still trying to figure out what it takes to kill Bob... i'm starting to think that the show will end just as we seen in LA-X with the island at the bottom of the ocean

Bob is just gonna kill everyone and get out. I get the impression that he will not play by the *rules* anymore

that will be a horrible ending if that ever happens. I'd like to see the family (Jack/James/Hugo/Kate) just live on the island eat mangos and live hapily ever after at this point oh yeah Rose/Bernard/Desmond and the dog too

btw, where the hell is Richard/Ben/Miles? and where is widmore hiding? Why doesn't Bob just smoke everyone?

Last night's episode was heartbreaking, but not unexpected. Last week's episode told me that Sun and Jin were going to die when Jin said, "I'll never leave you again." I suspected Sayid would die since both his island and alt world's were not great, but I also suspected he would break free of Blackie's control first. Frank's death made sense; if the plane isn't flying anywhere, the pilot isn't needed. And I'm still not sure if Sawyer will survive. I am still hoping for a happy ending for them in the alt universe. The title of episode 16 is something like What They Died For, so I think that between that episode and next week's focus on Jacob and Blackie, we'll understand a lot more.

The following is speculation and guess work on my part with no information from anywhere other than the episode titles.

1. Next week we'll see some back story on Jacob and Blackie, maybe with them as children, with the female guest star as their mother. I am thinking they may be brothers.

2. Maybe the problem with pregnancies conceived on the island is to ensure that no baby is born on the island to become the next Jacob or Blackie, and that's why someone needs to bring outsiders in. Along those lines, where was Desmond born and who was his mother? I still don't think we've seen the last of him.

3. I thnk Dogg may be right about the island ending up at the bottom of the ocean since all life did come from the ocean, and maybe it will foretell a new beginning.

All shooting has wrapped now and if I had my druthers, they would run the rest of them over three or four days next week. I'm usually a fairly patient person, but I want to see it all NOW.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Watching Jin and Sun was like watching the end of the movie Titanic. So sad. But glad that they found each other again and Jin saw pics of his daughter before it happened.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I just watched last night's show again and cried again. It reminded me of Titanic when the camera was going through the staterooms and showing the people there. Just plain sad. I really felt for Hurley. He was the closest to Sun and it really had to hurt. And Jin is dead. When they showed their hands parting with the water current, it tore me up.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

the 2 "Across The Sea" sneak peaks are up incase yall haven't watched em yet

they are very interesting...

FORT Fanatic

Two realitys - seems like more to me - we already saw Aaron being born - and now she is pregnant again and that never happened?

I've gotta be dead inside, because I really didn't cry at all last night. I thought hurley crying sounded fake. I did feel bad about Sun & Jin, but I knew it was going to happen. Sayid was sad too, but where was he going to go?
    I am really looking forward to next week!!

Did you all hear the finale is going to be from 9-11:30 now? I might have to call in sick to work the next day. Oh wait, what day is the finale? I'm going out of town the 21-23... Ahhhhh!!! I'll just have to make sure I'm home in time.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

+ Reply to Thread