+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

^ Matthew Fox is a really good actor (his character is annoying as hell though)

i appreciate any actor that can do emotions and they come out so realistic and believeable. you can feel his anger through the tv

his face fluctuations and his maneurisms are right on. Either he does have an anger management issue or he is just a really good actor

btw, DON"T READ ANY SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3892096;
    ^ Matthew Fox is a really good actor (his character is annoying as hell though)

i appreciate any actor that can do emotions and they come out so realistic and believeable. you can feel his anger through the tv

his face fluctuations and his maneurisms are right on. Either he does have an anger management issue or he is just a really good actor

btw, DON"T READ ANY SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
    Haven't seen any, but I will be careful now, Thanks for the heads up! Must be a good one then......
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Can you PM the spoilers to me? I don't mind em, myself.

FORT Fanatic

I am a die hard Lost fan - I have never missed an episode...but can I say...I am absolutely hating this final season. I am not happy about it at all. Alternate universes, the plane didn't crash, then it did, I am just not happy at all. I would have liked more focus on the core characters rather then new characters and trying to explain away Richard etc. etc. Very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3892832;
    I am a die hard Lost fan - I have never missed an episode...but can I say...I am absolutely hating this final season. I am not happy about it at all. Alternate universes, the plane didn't crash, then it did, I am just not happy at all. I would have liked more focus on the core characters rather then new characters and trying to explain away Richard etc. etc. Very disappointed.
    I was feeling confused/frustrated a bit at first too, because I thought that the ALT was what their lives would have been like if the plane had not crashed. But, that was not the case at all. The sideways reality is what their lives might/would have been without Jacob intervening.

They are meant to be 2 distinct realities, (not easy to wrap your head around concept, I admit) which are now starting to bleed. Actually, only the original crashed plane reality, is bleeding into the reality in which Jacob never interfered.
    But, mind boggling.... this show is the most extreme to push the envelope in my book. But, I love it because of that. It stretches my imagination, and opens me to knew ideas.

This is an opinion board, so you should always feel free to express your disappointment or pleasure in the show. I am betting though that by the finale, you will feel differently!

Just read Damon Lindelof's twitter that: CC and I will walk over to the editing room one last time in about twenty minutes.

"The End" is officially finished!
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 05-03-2010 at 10:09 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I haven't been investigating as much during these last several weeks as I want to see the story unfold according to its creators' plan. I'm sure there will be some who love the outcome, some who will hate it, and some who will be indifferent.

As with many who love to read and write fiction, I'll probably fashion my own ending at least in my mind, but I will also respect the vision of those whose story it is. I often write my own endings to books I've read.

I've been around since the earliest days of television (I was in Howdy Doody's peanut gallery once), and I've seen many wonderful shows. Lost is the most unique and the best, in my opinion, because as Mike'sgirl wrote, it stimulates the imagination, leads an eager mind to research topics, and stretches the boundaries of what may or may not be possible. I don't think we'll see s like again, at least not for a long time to come.

I believe in the expression, "If it can be imagined, it can be achieved." But I believe even more that "If it is never imagined, it will never be achieved."
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3893620;
    I haven't been investigating as much during these last several weeks as I want to see the story unfold according to its creators' plan. I'm sure there will be some who love the outcome, some who will hate it, and some who will be indifferent.

As with many who love to read and write fiction, I'll probably fashion my own ending at least in my mind, but I will also respect the vision of those whose story it is. I often write my own endings to books I've read.

I've been around since the earliest days of television (I was in Howdy Doody's peanut gallery once), and I've seen many wonderful shows. Lost is the most unique and the best, in my opinion, because as Mike'sgirl wrote, it stimulates the imagination, leads an eager mind to research topics, and stretches the boundaries of what may or may not be possible. I don't think we'll see s like again, at least not for a long time to come.

I believe in the expression, "If it can be imagined, it can be achieved." But I believe even more that "If it is never imagined, it will never be achieved."
    agrees with everything you said

FORT Fogey

I'm bummed.
    Sayid is dead.
    Sun and Jin are dead.
    The show is almost over.
    How do we still get a happy ending out of all this?
    I need a happy ending.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3894243 View Post
    I'm bummed.
    Sayid is dead.
    Sun and Jin are dead.
    The show is almost over.
    How do we still get a happy ending out of all this?
    I need a happy ending.
    The sideways world is our hope for a happy ending...

I'm enjoying this season - mainly because I'm just going with the flow instead of trying to figure things out like I did on previous seasons. It really does help!

+ Reply to Thread