+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

^ It seems like Jack will fix his spine and Locke will be walking

not sure when Jack seen the *patient* that he remembered him from meeting/talking to him in the lobby/from the plane flight OR if he remembering him from the island timeline....

regarding the son's mom, i think they should just leave it a mystery (like Penny's) no need to spoonfeed every little detail of everything in the story....that's whgat i was kind of wishing of the Abadon character, shoulda been left a mystery; I have a feeling that Bob's name will never be revealed, and really do we need a name?, thats all part of the fun imo, it will be interesting to see how in episode 15 they dodge & avoid addressing the boy/man by an actual name will probably just be a bunch of pronouns "you" "him" "boy" "brother" etc

something that bugged me about the last episode was that they didn't expand on the Sun "it's him" "it's him" stuff. I know that may possibly follow up on that later but there isn't but a few episodes left and that would mean that it would have to be addressed in the next episode. (i think the next 44 min will have to be able to fit alot of stuff into it storywise)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3883687;
    In the Sun/Jin sideways, they were not married. They were worried about her father finding out about them. But she was pregnant. What happened to that pregnancy? It was clearly quite a while before Oceanic flight 15 crashed. I mean, they got married, they were married for a while, she learned English, she had an affair and THEN they were on the Oceanic flight. So, what happened to the baby that was ok in this past episode? It can't be the same one she carried to term and gave birth to after leaving the island.

Or am I misunderstanding something?
    Sun was pregnant at the same time in both. The sideways started with Oceanic Flight 15 safely landing in LA instead of crashing. So it's not the past but what their lives might have been if Jacob had never interfered.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;3886218;
    Sun was pregnant at the same time in both. The sideways started with Oceanic Flight 15 safely landing in LA instead of crashing. So it's not the past but what their lives might have been if Jacob had never interfered.
    I'm not getting it. In the original timeline, Sun & Jin had been married, she'd had an affair, she'd learned English, etc. all when Oceanic 815 crashed. In the alt timeline they had not married when Oceanic 815 landed in LA.

I've been watching from the beginning and was fine not understanding everything but this piece bothers me quite a bit. Maybe LOST requires a certain level of intelligence I just don't have.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Is tonight's epi a rerun? It is showing a rerun on my DVR.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3887515;
    Is tonight's epi a rerun? It is showing a rerun on my DVR.
    Yes, it's a repeat of the Ab Aeterno (Richard) episode #9. I think they are doing it so they can run the entire group of final episodes during May.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I hope the repeat has sub-commentary, because I didn't care that much for this episode the first time. An hour of Richard looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I am so hoping for commentary on the show tonight too. This episode must be really important to the whole mythology of the show since it's the one they chose to repeat. I just wish I knew how and why it's important.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I've read that, yes, this will have the commentary.....

Would those of you watching it again report if there are any new revelations?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3887778;
    Would those of you watching it again report if there are any new revelations?
    apparently Bob can be Isabella and throw his voice at the same time to make smoke monster noises outside the Black Rock

and the medicino that Richard took from the dead doctor was fake (why this tidbit was even necessary to include in the enhanced episode is beyond me )

appears ABC got trigger happy with Final Cut Pro and decided to chop out parts. I guess they wanted some extra commercial revenue they did a bad job imo and left out some important seconds that i thought were relevant to the episode

+ Reply to Thread