+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 84 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

I also noticed that sideways Jin spoke "Thank You" clearly with no accent. Also, 2007 Jin is speaking English more fluently as well. No accent, no struggle to find the right word.

2007 Sun is able to understand English, and write it, but not speak it at the moment..... is she regressing to sideways Sun, or is it really just short term?
    Florimel: Time would certainly explain the convergence of 2004 sideways with 2007 Losties........ I might be standing behind you now. Looks like I will be floating for awhile.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Jimmy Kimmel will host a 2-hour apres Lost show, Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost, right after the finale on March 23 with Damon and Carlton. A lot of the cast members will also drop by, but none of those appearing have yet been announced. I watch Jimmy Kimmel only occassionally, but I'll be watching that one.

Exclusive: 'Lost' finale post-show details! | Ausiello | EW.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I just read an interview with the actress that plays Zoe and in it she said that after she got the role, she looked up the meaning of her name - in Greek it means "Life".
    I wonder if this is the basis for the show? Life and the choices we make? ..............

ETA: Sorry I forgot to provide the link some spoilers
    Lost's Sheila Kelley: Zoe Plays a Huge Part in the Mythology of the Island - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 04-02-2010 at 08:28 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I wonder if Zoe is sort of a Faraday replacement. I miss Daniel!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3868890;
    I wonder if Zoe is sort of a Faraday replacement. I miss Daniel!
    So do I!!!! I guess the only way it would be possible to see him now is in the sideways..... but, I don't recall reading anything about an appearance.
    If I were to have a vote between Michael coming back or Faraday it would be Faraday hands down!!!!

I guess there is a lot to get in before the End, so perhaps not everything will have resolution.
    Christopher Reeve

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

According to the actor's bio on IMDb, he will appear in two episodes this season... episode 10 (airing this Tues 4/6) and episode 15 (airing May 18). I miss him and will be glad to see him back. Hopefully we'll get some resolution regarding Daniel Faraday

Also, as for Michael... Harold Perrineau's IMDb bio shows he's back for one show... episode 11 airing 4/13.
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 04-04-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3869387;
    According to the actor's bio on IMDb, he will appear in two episodes this season... episode 10 (airing this Tues 4/6) and episode 15 (airing May 18). I miss him and will be glad to see him back. Hopefully we'll get some resolution regarding Daniel Faraday

Also, as for Michael... Harold Perrineau's IMDb bio shows he's back for one show... episode 11 airing 4/13.
    Thank you!!!!!
    I am relieved and very happy to learn this about Faraday!

Also glad to learn more about the whispers
    Click to see Spoiler:
    which I understand Michael will be explaining
    Christopher Reeve

I recently read an interview with Michael Emerson during which he was asked whether is wife, (actress Carrie Preston -plays Arlene on True Blood) gets any secrets about Lost. Michael emphatically stated that she is against any and all spoilers. That she won't even watched the previews for the next show aired at the end of each show.
    She won't let him tell her anything either:
    “She’s such a purist. She only wants to learn things as they are broadcast.

“Sometimes you’d like to talk about the amazing thing you did that day on the set. But who can I talk to?” said Emerson. “She’ll be like, ‘Shut up, I don’t want to hear it.‘”

Preston even turns away once the actual episodes air.

“She doesn’t watch the previews for the next show, and she won’t watch a commercial for it,” said Emerson. He admits not being able to talk about the show has thrown him into the arms of Hurley, “Lost” actor Jorge Garcia.
    “I can always go to Jorge,” said Emerson, “because he’s always trying to figure the show out. None of us have any answers.”
    Christopher Reeve

Tonight's episode was absolutely GREAT.....It's going to be a wild ride to the finish.....
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

I can't stand that there's nobody posting here about Lost!!! Last night's ep. was so exciting I had a hard time getting to sleep! Daniel! *swoon* Penny! Eloise was awesome and mysterious. The cracks and bleed-overs are getting bigger and deeper! Off to find a forum where there's some discussion...
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread