+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

FORT Fogey

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866227;
    it's easy. You put [s p o i l e r] in front without the spaces. And [/s p o i l e r] at the end without spaces.
    OK, I'll give it a try ...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Maybe Sun is the female Lostie that is expendable because Jin is the candidate. But, that would be so sad ...

Hey -- it worked. Thanks, brklyn!

brklyn825........ so far we have been speculating on Hope and Love (further up on the posting).......
    pretty obvious that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not married
    fits the missing letters. IMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3866280;
    brklyn825........ so far we have been speculating on Hope and Love (further up on the posting).......
    pretty obvious that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not married
    Another phrase that fits the missing letters is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not parents

I have a really bad feeling that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sun will die this episode.
    . That doesn't come from anywhere but my own speculation, but I hope I'm wrong.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3866280;
    pretty obvious that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not married
    I've been thinking about the whole Jin/Sun candidate thing. What if they're both candidates? Kinda like one completes the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3866288;
    Another phrase that fits the missing letters is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    not parents

I have a really bad feeling that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sun will die this episode.
    . That doesn't come from anywhere but my own speculation, but I hope I'm wrong.
    This does fit in with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a female character being expendable

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3866220;

Scoop on next week's episode:

* There's a reveal about Jin and Sun that will shock you. They are *o* *a*****!

* We'll see Daniel Dae Kim shirtless. (You're welcome, Josh Holloway, who lobbied for that. And you're welcome, world.)

* Fake Locke reveals what they need to leave the island.

* We learn that a female Lostie is "expendable."

* There will be a "package."
    So we got a few things tonight:
    -Kate is expendable (yay, her character annoys me!)
    -was that desmond as the package?
    -Everyone that is a candidate has to leave with locke for him to roll off the island.
    -sun and jin aren't married in the alternate universe world (whatever is going on there).

Im still wondering, ultimately, what the island represents? Clearly, it is not limbo or whatever because the creators and the previous shows have addressed and refuted that theory...so, what the heck is going on?
    I thought we were getting answers this season !

We have been getting answers, but we won't get all of them until the end. Even then, we'll get only most of them.

Yes, that was definitely Desmond. I've been waiting for him to be back on the island.

We also learned why Mikhail had the eye-patch, courtesy of sideways Jin. Yay for Jin! I'm so glad that both Sun and Jin survived this episode at least.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3866929;
    So we got a few things tonight:
    -Kate is expendable (yay, her character annoys me!)
    -was that desmond as the package?
    -Everyone that is a candidate has to leave with locke for him to roll off the island.
    -sun and jin aren't married in the alternate universe world (whatever is going on there).

Im still wondering, ultimately, what the island represents? Clearly, it is not limbo or whatever because the creators and the previous shows have addressed and refuted that theory...so, what the heck is going on?
    I thought we were getting answers this season !
    I think I am ok with Kate being expendable. Yes, I was a hardcore Jate fan but eh, she is eh...

And yes, poor Desmond . All those drugs . He looked completely plastered. The only thing more creepy was Sayid. He looks like he's definitely not running with a full deck anymore .

Was I not the only one that got all misty eyed when Jin saw pictures of his adorable little daughter? I am going to be a friggin' mess when Jin and Sun finally reunite. I have this sinking feeling that its not going to be for a couple more episodes though, sigh...

FORT Fogey

OK, so, Jin and Sun. I really want them back together.

But ...

We saw Sun being chased through the jungle by UnLocke, hit her head on the tree and become unconscious. The next we saw of her was waking up with Ben over her, apparently back with the castaways. What happened in the meantime? What did UnLocke do to her? Is she claimed, or infected, just like Sayid and Claire? How did she get back with the castaways?

I'm afraid this isn't going to end well for Sun and Jin.

Maybe Jin will somehow end up with his daughter, but I'm afraid for Sun now. Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3867209;
    I think I am ok with Kate being expendable. Yes, I was a hardcore Jate fan but eh, she is eh...

And yes, poor Desmond . All those drugs . He looked completely plastered. The only thing more creepy was Sayid. He looks like he's definitely not running with a full deck anymore .

Was I not the only one that got all misty eyed when Jin saw pictures of his adorable little daughter? I am going to be a friggin' mess when Jin and Sun finally reunite. I have this sinking feeling that its not going to be for a couple more episodes though, sigh...
    Kate: Me too! My affection for her has diminished since she returned to the island. I don't want her near Sawyer, but if the tease previews we saw are an indication of what lies ahead, (and not sneaky cuts from past episodes)..... it looks like they will be kissing at least. (I am forever a Sawyer/Juliet fan).
    I assumed that Locke was telling Claire she is free to kill Kate, but not until he no longer needs her; and right at the moment, he thinks Kate will be useful. The preview did show Jack, Hurley, Kate, Sun and Sayid in a row boat...... that can't be good!

Also, it looked as if the sub had been blown up, and a portion was sticking out of the water...... or was that something else????

I too was when Jin saw his little girl, and knew that as soon as Widmore walked in he would in some way use Ji Yeon. What a gorgeous little girl they found for that role!!!!! I am smitten! So, now Widmore is good? Did Jacob confide to him when Widmore was boss man on the island?
    I agree that they will probably not reunite 2007 Sun/Jin for awhile, but the previews do show them together on the beach - so I am still optimistic about that!!!

I recognized Russian Mikhail in the sideways, and was relieved when he was killed (I haven't forgiven him for killing Charlie) interesting connection between the eye and island patch .... what is it with Keamy??? Is he alive or dead finally? I was expecting them to all be dead. Sorry to see that pregnant, "sideways Sun" was shot, I hope she does not die or lose that beautiful little girl!!!!

Desmond was drugged - was that the same stuff given to Locke's group with the darts? Sayid is lifeless, soul-less and it appears (from what we saw of the sideways Sayid) - that it was always "just a matter of time" until his dark side took over. Disappointed that this character had to go over to that side.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384
    Im still wondering, ultimately, what the island represents?
    I don't expect to have that answer till near end or "The End", but to me it appears to be some time/space continuum capable of containing evil.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread