+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN;3863599;
    They aren't dead. Ricardus said that because he was distraught.

In flash sideways world, why did Sawyer, a cop, let Kate escape from the airport wearing handcuffs ? When Kate escaped in the taxi, she glanced up, saw Jack, and paused like she knew him. Is she the mother of Jack's son?

Who built the statue, the lighthouse, the temple and the wheel?

Miles was pretty young when he discovered his ability, probably born with it. Hurley, as far as we know, has been capable (but not aware) since his stint at the mental ward way before 815 crashed. Was this ability the factor behind Hurley being admitted to the metal ward?

What is the connection, or rather back story, behind Captain Hanso of the Black Rock and the Hanso that funded Dharma ?

What does the candidate need to do to become the new Jacob? Will the new Jacob then be given similar powers of old Jacob, ie. traveling off island to recruit candidates or granting immortality ?

Why does killing MIB have to be done before he/it speaks ?
    The Following is all just IMO
    Cop James Ford did look the other way, but she wasn't a prisoner of the cops - she was wanted by some other division of law enforcement, and as far as he was concerned he was not in cop mode at the time; he thought she was pretty and trivialized the incident (maybe). At least, that was my impression. The fact that as a cop, he still wants to kill Anthony Cooper implies James Ford still has a bit of Sawyer in him.

Kate saw Jack and briefly flashed on something from the 2004-2007 island life in about the same way that Claire shouted out Aaron's name when being examined by Ethan, and Kate saw the "teddy bear" and was moved to find Claire at the bus stop....... It appears sideways characters are getting flashes of island experiences in their sideways life.

I think actress Julie Bowen will turn out to be the mother of Jack's baby (only because the actress wants to be the mom, and has said so emphatically ). But, who knows maybe Charlotte passed on her beautiful and distinctive eye color and will end up as the mother. ????

Hurley..... many questions there, can't wait for the Hurley episode which hopefully will explain. Was Hurley born that way, and that was what attracted Jacob's attention in the first place..... or did Jacob make him that way early in life? Chicken or the egg - which came first?

Magnus Hanso was the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    great grandfather of Alvar Hanso.

I have no useful or imagined info on Jacob and his candidate. But, very interested in the answer to all of your questions.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Now didn't they say at the beginning of the season that the time for questions is over? And that this season is all about the answers?
    My hubby and I have a running joke when we're watching Lost: When one of us asks a question, the other says, "The time for questions is over!" Ooh, this might make for a good drinking game.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Lost needs votes over at Hulu "Best in show" contest. Please cast your votes this week!!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3863753;
    Lost needs votes over at Hulu "Best in show" contest. Please cast your votes this week!!!!
    I just cast mine for Lost. I love and adore Burn Notice, but I figure I can vote for that one next season and it is long past due for Lost to get the credit it deserves.

I think I've spent more time doing research on Lost than I did for any term paper I wrote.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Final week over at Hulu, (Best in Show) and it is between Lost and the Simpsons - please cast you votes (daily if you remember).
    Christopher Reeve

Congratulations and good wishes to Yunjin Kim on her brand new marriage.

Rep Confirms: Lost's Yunjin Kim Just Got Married - E! Online
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

She always planned to get married when she would be finished with Lost, and there she was filming the day before her wedding. I love her! I am happy for her too!

Everyone keeps hinting that we will be shocked or surprised, but so many people have been speculating on what the surprise is....... that I doubt anyone will be even remotely surprised.
    I am going with what was very early speculated by FORT members after the season premiere aired - that Sun and Jin are not married, and he was accompanying her to LA for some other reason even though Jin is employed by Sun's father. I don't remember who first came up with the idea here (I know it wasn't me) but after seeing the few sideways shown - I am in agreement.

Looking forward to finally seeing more of Sun & Jin tonight and hopefully we will find out which one is the candidate.
    Christopher Reeve

Found this on spoilerfix

Click to see Spoiler:
    More Four-Play: Just what you wanted (no?) a new four letter word that will be revealed in two weeks which is very important. If you want to play along, here goes: This word has no A's, one E, and as of episode 11 it will be clear that this four-letter word is what this series is ultimately all about. It's also the word that just might end up connecting the two worlds (the island and the Flash-Sideways Los Angeles) we've been seeing all season long.

Scoop on next week's episode:

* There's a reveal about Jin and Sun that will shock you. They are *o* *a*****!

* We'll see Daniel Dae Kim shirtless. (You're welcome, Josh Holloway, who lobbied for that. And you're welcome, world.)

* Fake Locke reveals what they need to leave the island.

* We learn that a female Lostie is "expendable."

* There will be a "package."

ALSO....

Click to see Spoiler:
    The fifteenth episode of the season, airing May 11, will be Jacob/Man in Black-centric, but don't expect it to follow the same pattern as the season's other episodes. In other news, when Sheila Kelley, who plays Zoe, told us her character is a geophysicist who works for Charles Widmore, we wondered: Does/Did Zoe know Daniel Faraday? "She does not... yet. So far she doesn't know him, but you never know what they're going to throw at you." Well, we did know that.

FORT Fogey

Never mind, I don't know how to do spoiler tags!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3866225;
    Never mind, I don't know how to do spoiler tags!
    it's easy. You put [s p o i l e r] in front without the spaces. And [/s p o i l e r] at the end without spaces.

+ Reply to Thread