+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 84 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;3861462;
    I think I get it now. That wine bottle explanation clinched it for me. At least I think it did.

One question I'd like to see answered is what happened after Richard took 12yr old Ben into the temple. Did he get the same bath as Sayid? What does that mean?
    Yes, little Ben got the same "bath" as Sayid. I read this in an article. But I think because Jacob was still alive then it didn't affect Ben the same way it did Sayid.

Loved this episode!!! We actually got some answers!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Hubby wants to know how the Black Rock travelled from the Canary Islands to the New World via what we have assumed was somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. An unlikely route that would have meant the prisoners were chained for months.

We now know it was Sun and not Jin who was a candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3861753;
    Hubby wants to know how the Black Rock travelled from the Canary Islands to the New World via what we have assumed was somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. An unlikely route that would have meant the prisoners were chained for months.

I don't know, I think it is Jin even moreso because Sun said or thinks it is her...kinda like reverse psychology.

loved, loved, loved this episode! Princess Kim, I also cried like a baby, not as bad as when desmond goes on Penny's boat, but pretty close! It's so interesting to me that I could care so much about Richard & Isabella and Penny & Desmond and yet I don't care at all about Sawyer, Kate & Jack.

Brooks, the island could have been anywhere at that point.

I think that I believe that Jacob is the "good" guy & MIB/Flocke is the "bad" guy. I don't know that I believe that MIB is satan and Jacob is God/Jesus though. They way Jacob was acting when Richard came to the island didn't seem very God-like (at least not according to my Catholic vision of God).

Also, what was up with the begining when Jacob told the castaways that they were all dead?
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3861753;
    Wait...I missed this. How do we know this? I should watch it again, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3861852;
    Also, what was up with the begining when Jacob told the castaways that they were all dead?
    That was Richard. I guess he was telling them that since thats what he was told by the MIB. But then Jacob told him differently. I don't know who to believe!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3861967;
    Wait...I missed this. How do we know this? I should watch it again, I guess.
    It was a scene towards the end. Ilana, Sun and others sitting on the beach. I believe it was Sun who said she was a candidate (if not, then Ilana said it).

Huh, Thanks....I thought it was Ilana that said she didn't know which one was a candidate...Jin or Sun, and that she had to protect both.

Thanks, I certainly could have misunderstood.

I think Richard told them they were all dead and in hell because that is what he was told by the original man in black and based on his background, he believes it

Brook, I think the Black Rock could have been blown off course by the island just as flight 815 was.

Next week's episode is Sun/Jin-centric. According to what I've read and thanks to some lobbying by Josh Holloway, we will get to see a shirtless Jin. A look at the cast shows we should also see Mikhail and Keamy next week -- I'm guessing in a sideways flash.

We now know that the four-letter word that describes the island is "cork," which I think some people guessed correctly, but I didn't. There is apparently a new four letter word, no a's, 1 e, that will be revealed in episode 11 and will be what this series is ultimately about. My first guess is 'hope,' but I'll be doing some more pondering on that one.

The end of show teaser stated there are seven more episodes before the Sunday, May 23, finale. That would mean the last episode would air on May 11, and the finale would be the following week, but on Sunday rather than Tuesday if we use a Monday to Sunday week.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3862019;
    The end of show teaser stated there are seven more episodes before the Sunday, May 23, finale. That would mean the last episode would air on May 11, and the finale would be the following week, but on Sunday rather than Tuesday if we use a Monday to Sunday week.
    It is seven more "new" episodes. I think we will see a series recap on Tuesday May 18th.

+ Reply to Thread