+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

I just caught the last 10 minutes of the "pop up" version of last season's finale, and even with the pop ups I am still lost as to what exactly is going on. And I have watched this show from the beginning. Lol. Arg!

TV Guide issue Feb 1 - 7th, with Ellen Pompeo on the cover includes an interview with Terry O'Quinn. There is some spoiler info included in the article nothing that gives much away, except for a comment made by executive producer Bryan Burke commenting on the premiere shocker coming up involving John Locke, Ben Linus and the smoke monster.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "I can tell you this," executive producer Bryan Burke says of the big reveal: "My assistant, who always likes to be surprised, by accident found herself listening in on a phone call when we were working on the premiere, and she literally screamed, 'Jesus' when she found out."

Hmmmm.... should be interesting!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Anyone live in Hawaii?

Carlton Cuse twittered:
    "Heading to Hawaii on Friday. We're screening the first hour of the premiere on the beach in Waikiki on Saturday night at sunset.?"
    "For those who asked, the Waikiki beach screening is free and open to all."
    Also:
    "LOST is NOT taking a break for the Olympics."
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Can't wait to see how this all unfolds!!!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I just love when they put the popups at the bottom. Always seem to learn something new. Five more days!!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I can't believe it's here already. In the fall, February seemed so far away. I almost don't want it to start because once it's over - it's over! Do we know when the final show is?
    Count your blessings!

CCL

^ I guess you could figure it out if you knew how many episodes there were in this season - does anyone know the number?

Heads up, Lost is on the cover of the new Entertainment Weekly.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think there are 16 episodes, though the first and the last will be 2 hours each. I do recall that when they stated they would end with season 6, they said there would be 48 episodes in total. I also know they are planning to run straight through with no breaks.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3812245;
    I think there are 16 episodes, though the first and the last will be 2 hours each. I do recall that when they stated they would end with season 6, they said there would be 48 episodes in total. I also know they are planning to run straight through with no breaks.
    Thank goodness!
    I look forward to the finale in May, and have regrets. I am avoiding all spoilers that will disclose anything significant, as I want to make this enjoyment last as long as possible. Bittersweet.....

Calton Cuse twittered: For those who want to see it, the first promo on ABC with new season 6 footage will air on Sunday in "Desperate Housewives".
    Christopher Reeve

Does any know...?

Tonight there is a 1 hour recap then a 2-hour premiere.

Next week there is a 1 hour repeat and then a 1 hour new episode.

Would next week's 1 hour repeat be the second half of tonight's premiere, because I'll be a mess if I stay up for the whole program.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread