+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3846589;
    Doegn never said his son was dead, he could have just been in a coma or very seriously injured to the point that he's almost dead.
    yeah, it's just that the phrase Dogen used was

"I survived and my son ..."

made me think he was inferring the opposite of survive

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

To me it looked more like Dogen sent Sayid to kill unLocke thinking he would himself be killed. UnLocke doesn't take too kindly to people who threaten him and Sayid did stab him. A better question would be why didn't he. Later, Dogen was totally surprised when Sayid walked back into the temple alive. I'm sure he thought he'd gotten rid of the infection without having to do anything himself. All of this would go back to the others saying they hadn't killed anyone. Maybe they aren't allowed to, but have to let Smokey do the dirty work for them.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I did not see the name at 108 degrees, but I'm starting to think the final "candidate" may be Desmond. We know we'll be seeing him at some point this season and we know, "the island isn't done with him yet," and I don't think the character was really ever flawed.

I'm also starting to think, and this is really strange, that Jacob and MIB are two sides of the same coin -- in other words, they are one and the same -- an entity or force of some kind manifesting in human form, with a task to reconcile the good and the bad. I told you it was strange.

I think we'll find out a good deal more after Richard's episode in two weeks. I've read that it's more of a background story and will explain why Richard doesn't age, among other things. Nestor Carbenell said that when he read the script, nothing he thought about why Richard doesn't age was even close.

Incidentally, I just read that Nestor is under consideration as Khan in the Star Trek sequel. Completely unconfirmed that Khan would even be a character in the sequel, but if he is, I think this could be an excellent casting choice.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3846025;
    When I saw Jin was imprisoned by Keamy, I immediately thought of Charlies Widmore vs. Mr. Paik and/or Sun, and also wondered if in the sideways world, Sun actually followed through on her plan to leave Jin at the airport and never got on 815. If they had arrived together in Los Angeles, I think he might have learned English by that time.
    They both arrived in Los Angeles. They were stopped at customs where something was found in their suitcase and Jin was taken somewhere for questioning (sorry it was a few episodes back so I can't recall the details!). Sun then told the agents saying she couldn't speak English. Whether that's a lie or not I don't know. Sayid & Jack's sideways showed that their lives were different than pre-Island so it's possible Sun never had an affair in the sideways life.

Can't wait for Richard's episode. He's had me curious for years! It's hard to believe there's just 10 episodes left and I'm still as confused, even more so, as ever.

Sorry if this was posted, just saw it Michelle Rodriguez Returning to Lost - News TV

The deceased Lost cameo list just got a little longer. Michelle Rodriguez will reprise her role as Ana Lucia Cortez in the final season, TVGuide.com has confirmed
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN;3847659;
    Sayid has been deceptive in the past about his true intentions, but. sure, I'll buy being dead for two hours as a bad sign that Sayid is indeed Dark. I'm holding out some possibility that Sawyer is conning Unlocke about their alliance.

Why are some here calling Unlocke Bob ?

The name at 108 degrees was "Wallace", not Austen. Her name and number was on the cave wall.
    Courtesy of Dogg. He liked that name, and christened the MIB Bob before we had a Locke = MIB. Dogg continues to use it so I usually respectfully add it when speaking of MIB/unLocke/Smokey/Bob.
    Damon and Carlton refer to MIB simply as Locke.

Sorry, (my bad) it was E online gossip Kristen, that mentioned seeing Kate's name as 108 degrees. I have only actually seen a couple of the names on the wall, and Jack's on the Lighthouse wheel, only because he pointed it out.

According to Lostpedia:
    In "Lighthouse", Kate is listed with the candidates on the dial of the lighthouse. Her number is 51
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Candidates names that have not been crossed out includes the following:
    8 Reyes
    15 Ford
    16 Jarrah
    23 Shephard
    42 Kwon (Jin, Sun or possibly Ji Yeon)
    56 Haasra
    57 Grimwault
    60 Kysea

Kate was listed as 51, but her name was crossed out. (confirmed by Damon, it just didn't make the edit for us to see on the cave wall).

Also crossed out includes:
    20 Rousseau (Alex or Danielle), 31 Rutherford (Shannon), 48 Stanhope (Goodwin or his wife), 58 Burke (Juliet) 101 Faraday (Daniel), 109 Friendly (Tom), 140 Lewis (Charlotte), 171 Straume (Miles), 195 Pace (Charlie), 226 Carlyle (Boone), 301 Mars (as in Edward), 313 Littleton (either Claire or Aaron).
    There were names without numbers that were crossed out as well: Chang, Goodspeed, to name a few. I have no idea how Lostpedia was able to identify all of these names, but they have done an awesome job.

I wonder when Jacob decided to cross off Kate's name?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;3847831;
    there's just 10 episodes left
    That is what I thought I heard them say as well. I also thought there weren't supposed to be any breaks, but I think that works out to two weeks when we won't get our Lost fix.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3848132;
    Candidates names that have not been crossed out includes the following:
    8 Reyes
    15 Ford
    16 Jarrah
    23 Shephard
    42 Kwon (Jin, Sun or possibly Ji Yeon)
    56 Haasra
    57 Grimwault
    60 Kysea

Kate was listed as 51, but her name was crossed out. (confirmed by Damon, it just didn't make the edit for us to see on the cave wall).

Also crossed out includes:
    20 Rousseau (Alex or Danielle), 31 Rutherford (Shannon), 48 Stanhope (Goodwin or his wife), 58 Burke (Juliet) 101 Faraday (Daniel), 109 Friendly (Tom), 140 Lewis (Charlotte), 171 Straume (Miles), 195 Pace (Charlie), 226 Carlyle (Boone), 301 Mars (as in Edward), 313 Littleton (either Claire or Aaron).
    There were names without numbers that were crossed out as well: Chang, Goodspeed, to name a few. I have no idea how Lostpedia was able to identify all of these names, but they have done an awesome job.

I wonder when Jacob decided to cross off Kate's name?
    Most of those crossed out people are also dead. I hope that doesn't mean Kate and Miles are dead and we don't know it. Like, did Claire kill Kate before they came out of the castle thing?
    Who are Haasra, Grimmwault and Kysea? I have trouble with characters' last names!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3847668;

Who is Wallace (108)? Did you see that name? .
    In the first shot of the "gear" that section was shown. My friends said they saw it posted on another site

+ Reply to Thread