+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3846101;
    i thought dead was dead...

did Jacob lie to Dogen about 'saving' his son's life?

is Bob lying to Sayid about Nadia not having to be dead?

where is Richard hiding?

and why did Kate just get accepted automatically into team-Bob?

did Cindy join team-Bob? , she looked like she was leaving and not staying there...

and am I wrong for liking Bob, he was badass in the episode

what side is Ben on technically? he killed Jacob....but he's running w/ team-Jacob?

speaking of Jacob, why is it that he could be killed so easy, but Bob is indestructable... is it that Jacob was in human form ...so he could be killed, but Bob is already dead???

i wouldn't even assume anything about Sayid yet, this is LOST he can always come out of the darkside

best episode so far this season...
    Doegn never said his son was dead, he could have just been in a coma or very seriously injured to the point that he's almost dead.

Nadia's alive in the sideways world.

Cindy has always looked after the kids, I'm pretty sure that she took the kids to meet Bob at sundown.

Alexxx, I never even considered Shannon to be the person that dies in Sayid's arms.

Notice how Bob always just says, what if I could.........? he never says he will.

BTW, loved Ben's face when he was talking to Sayid & then he slowly backs out of the room!!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3846437;
    Easter egg or significant detail? -- There are 108 stitches on a baseball.
    , love it!

I completely forgot about Shannon also! All I remembered was Nadia dying during the time they were off the island. Didn't she also die in Sayid's arms?
    Now in the sidewise world Sayid is bad/good again, killing the bad guys, and making it possible for his brother to live happily ever after with Nadia and the kids. So no happy ending for him unless the bro takes a turn for the worse in the hospital or Nadia leaves him...and Sayid decides he IS worthy of her, which seems unlikely since he just killed again.
    Maybe if they are able to get the Shannon actress back on the show for 15 min. she can reappear to Sayid....
    Kate is sort of trailing along at the end of Locke's parade. I suppose he realizes she's there...? And the other "good guys" are still hiding in the secret room/passage? Where did Ben wind up? Some of the good guys went ahead while he went looking for Sayid.... did he ever rejoin the good guys or did he wind up with Locke's group? Can't recall....
    I'm also wondering why Claire hasn't killed Kate for taking Aaron. It's not like she was at all reasonable about the whole thing. Or maybe she did and this is some kind of dead Kate we see leave the temple.
    I take it Dogen and his hippie assistant are not going to revive after floating in the pool?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3846589;
    Doegn never said his son was dead, he could have just been in a coma or very seriously injured to the point that he's almost dead.

Nadia's alive in the sideways world.

Cindy has always looked after the kids, I'm pretty sure that she took the kids to meet Bob at sundown.

Alexxx, I never even considered Shannon to be the person that dies in Sayid's arms.

Notice how Bob always just says, what if I could.........? he never says he will.

BTW, loved Ben's face when he was talking to Sayid & then he slowly backs out of the room!!
    Did I dream that part? LOL!! Isn't that how Shannon died? Gunshot, then died in Sayid's arms on the island? So, when he says the only thing he ever wanted died in his arms, I thought of Shannon. And Bob was offering to give him anything he wanted -- bringing Shannon back (as part of the un-dead army with Sayid)? I know Nadia was Sayid's one great love, but did she die? I don't remember it if she did. Oh well, questions & patience and more questions, and lots more patience . . .

OK, now I've read your post, PWS, I guess I forgot about Nadia dying.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3846381;
    I'm getting tired of all the good guys going bad!!!
    I'm not sure that they are bad. I think we just assume that because of the white vs. black thing. But really....that doesn't mean anything. And maybe there isn't really a good and bad side anyway. Its all a matter of perspective. I didn't have any remorse for Sayid turning to the "bad" side since I actually quite like unLocke and we really don't know what his intentions or motives are. Great episode!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3846670;
    I completely forgot about Shannon also! All I remembered was Nadia dying during the time they were off the island. Didn't she also die in Sayid's arms?

Kate is sort of trailing along at the end of Locke's parade. I suppose he realizes she's there...? And the other "good guys" are still hiding in the secret room/passage? Where did Ben wind up? Some of the good guys went ahead while he went looking for Sayid.... did he ever rejoin the good guys or did he wind up with Locke's group? Can't recall....
    I think Nadia died when Jacob visited Sayid. Nadia & Sayid were walking along all happy & she started to cross the street when Jacob grabbed Sayid & asked him a question. Then you hear the car screeching & no more Nadia.

I think Ilana took the people with her into the passageway that led to outside. I think that's the same passageway that Hurley & Jack went out.

I need to do a roll call:
    Ilana, Lapidis, Sun, Ben & Miles are all together just outside the Temple
    Jack & Hurley are by the lighthouse
    Kate, Sayid, Claire are all with Unlocke
    MIA: Sawyer last seen in the cave
    Jin last seen w/ Claire
    Richard ????? last seen running away from UnLocke

Did I miss anyone?
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3846681;
    Did I dream that part? LOL!! Isn't that how Shannon died? Gunshot, then died in Sayid's arms on the island? So, when he says the only thing he ever wanted died in his arms, I thought of Shannon. And Bob was offering to give him anything he wanted -- bringing Shannon back (as part of the un-dead army with Sayid)? I know Nadia was Sayid's one great love, but did she die? I don't remember it if she did. Oh well, questions & patience and more questions, and lots more patience . . .

OK, now I've read your post, PWS, I guess I forgot about Nadia dying.
    Yes, but Nadia also died in Sayid's arms. In fact, the only thing stopping Sayid from being killed with Nadia was Jacob stopping him from crossing the street (when he touched him asking for directions). So two of the woman he loved died in his arms, but he was married to Nadia. Still, it could be Shannon he meant. Maybe 2007 Oceanic 6 Sayid only married Nadia, because Shannon died on the island?

Locke/Bob looked at Kate, he saw her but didn't do/say anything. He is probably happy to have all of the candidates willing to join his side. (Kate is #108 on the lIghthouse wheel).

Sayid was told by Dogan to stab Locke instantly, and not give him the chance to say anything. But, that is not what happened. Locke said "Hello Sayid", perhaps the infection went straight to his heart then because the look in his eyes when he went back to the Temple (IMO) said I belong to Locke.

Well, I am not sure about the previews everyone else saw, but Florimel it sounded to me as if the announcer was disclosing to us that Ben
    Click to see Spoiler:
    will die soon

When Lennon told Sayid that Dogan was the only thing keeping Bob /Smokey/Locke from killing everyone in the Temple, I wondered why. At first, I thought maybe Dogan's love for his son and the sacrifice he made was involved (Mother's Love protected Harry Potter); then I figured it was probably just Jacob making him protector of the Temple or something.

Anyway, I wanted Sayid to end up being good and not go over to the dark side, but I thought last night's show was fantastic.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

^ Sayid isn't superman with lightning speed, I think Sayid stabbed him as quick as he could

what i think Dogen meant was basically do it quickly and don't give him anytime to talk to you (influence you)

and like Bob said, Dogen knew he couldn't kill him

Dogen even told Sayid that Bob was an evil incarnate that would appear to him as someone he knew that was dead (i had assumed initially that; that sword/knife was some ancient special demon killing weapon, but i guess it was just a regular sword/knife..??)

Bob is supposed to be satanlike, he tempts people so that they will do his bidding

Jacob is supposed to be godlike, he gives people "free will"...gives them a choice even though he already knows whats gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3846981;
    ^ Sayid isn't superman with lightning speed, I think Sayid stabbed him as quick as he could

what i think Dogen meant was basically do it quickly and don't give him anytime to talk to you (influence you)

and like Bob said, Dogen knew he couldn't kill him

Dogen even told Sayid that Bob was an evil incarnate that would appear to him as someone he knew that was dead (i had assumed initially that; that sword/knife was some ancient special demon killing weapon, but i guess it was just a regular sword/knife..??)

Bob is supposed to be satanlike, he tempts people so that they will do his bidding

Jacob is supposed to be godlike, he gives people "free will"...gives them a choice even though he already knows whats gonna happen
    Maybe if the sword is in the hands of the right person, it would kill him? The fact that Sayid was already infected with darkness, that he was dead for 2 full hours before coming back to life, suggests that he was already aligned with Locke/Bob and would not be able to kill him.

Was Dogan hoping there was enough good left in Sayid to finish off Bob? Or was he hoping that Bob would be angry and automatically kill Sayid? I think the candidates are special to Jacob and Bob - Bob wants to "own" each of them. Maybe that makes the win sweeter to him?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3846711;
    I didn't have any remorse for Sayid turning to the "bad" side ....... and we really don't know what his intentions or motives are.
    Sayid has been deceptive in the past about his true intentions, but. sure, I'll buy being dead for two hours as a bad sign that Sayid is indeed Dark. I'm holding out some possibility that Sawyer is conning Unlocke about their alliance.

Why are some here calling Unlocke Bob ?

The name at 108 degrees was "Wallace", not Austen. Her name and number was on the cave wall.
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 03-04-2010 at 03:17 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3846832;
    I think Nadia died when Jacob visited Sayid. Nadia & Sayid were walking along all happy & she started to cross the street when Jacob grabbed Sayid & asked him a question. Then you hear the car screeching & no more Nadia.

I think Ilana took the people with her into the passageway that led to outside. I think that's the same passageway that Hurley & Jack went out.

I need to do a roll call:
    Ilana, Lapidis, Sun, Ben & Miles are all together just outside the Temple
    Jack & Hurley are by the lighthouse
    Kate, Sayid, Claire are all with Unlocke
    MIA: Sawyer last seen in the cave
    Jin last seen w/ Claire
    Richard ????? last seen running away from UnLocke

Did I miss anyone?
    Ben---last seen turning away from Sayid by the pool, presumably looking to rejoin Ilana et al., although they'd already closed the wall opening, so unless he knew where it was he was fair game for Smokey in his rampage through the hallways. Of course Smokey has let Ben live before while slaughering others. In which case you'd think he'd have been with UnLocke's group, but I don't recall seeing him.

Who is Wallace (108)? Did you see that name? Or was it Kate's as was said above? I didn't see anything.

+ Reply to Thread