+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

There's a really interesting article on Entertainment Weekly's site... It's called Go Ask Alice or something.

I don't think we ever fully knew what was done to Claire when Ethan originally kidnapped her. Might they have been trying to prevent her being taken over by the entity? After all, she did not get pregnant on the island, so she should not have been in danger of dying as a result of her pregnancy.

When I saw Jin was imprisoned by Keamy, I immediately thought of Charlies Widmore vs. Mr. Paik and/or Sun, and also wondered if in the sideways world, Sun actually followed through on her plan to leave Jin at the airport and never got on 815. If they had arrived together in Los Angeles, I think he might have learned English by that time.

It looks as if everyone was correct about the second boy at the audition being Dogen's son. I saw him credited as both Japanese boy and as Dogen's son. The actor's name is Sean Kinerney, which I guess is why I thought he didn't look Asian. His name sound Irish to me.

Anyone else have the feeling that Ben Linus will not survive episode 7, which is entitled Dr. Linus?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

i thought dead was dead...

did Jacob lie to Dogen about 'saving' his son's life?

is Bob lying to Sayid about Nadia not having to be dead?

where is Richard hiding?

and why did Kate just get accepted automatically into team-Bob?

did Cindy join team-Bob? , she looked like she was leaving and not staying there...

and am I wrong for liking Bob, he was badass in the episode

what side is Ben on technically? he killed Jacob....but he's running w/ team-Jacob?

speaking of Jacob, why is it that he could be killed so easy, but Bob is indestructable... is it that Jacob was in human form ...so he could be killed, but Bob is already dead???

i wouldn't even assume anything about Sayid yet, this is LOST he can always come out of the darkside

best episode so far this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3846007;
    I found myself wanting to negotiate or trade Kate and save Sayid or Claire. I am sure I will feel bad if Kate ever dies, but not as sad as tonight watching my favorites go over to the dark side.

Darlton has said in the past - dead is dead. When a character dies, they are dead. So if I understand this correctly, for Smokey to assume the likeness of someone.... he or she has to already be dead. I don't understand then, what was the deal when Claire appeared to Oceanic 6 Kate, and told her NOT to ever take Aaron to the island (There's no Place like home, Part 3)?
    Was that just a dream of Claire, or some vision of her courtesy of Smokey/Bob appearing to Kate?

Did Claire die in the explosion? Is Aaron good or bad? If Smokey's side doesn't want him on the island, then I assume Aaron must be good.

I am guessing that Bob must have taken over Christian's body for awhile until Locke became available, and that at the time Claire was much like Sayid..... infected, waiting for the poison to reach the heart.

Are they sneaking some answers in without me noticing? Because all I come up with are more questions!

and . Me too!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

When Bob was trying to convince Sayid to go back to the temple to deliver his message, and Sayid was resisting, Bob said 'what if you could have anything in the world you wanted', or something like that, and Sayid said 'the only thing I ever wanted in the world died in my arms'. Then Sayid shows up at the temple and delivers Bob's message. So are we expecting the return of Shannon? And will she be un-dead and part of the dark side also? The dark side is getting crowded . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3846144;
    Sayid said 'the only thing I ever wanted in the world died in my arms'. Then Sayid shows up at the temple and delivers Bob's message. So are we expecting the return of Shannon?
    I forgot about Shannon, but how could it be anyone but Nadia? Or is this an O'Henry twist where Bob delivers Shannon but that wasn't who Sayid meant?

Intense episode. I spent a lot of it with my hands over my eyes, LOL. I would have been very unhappy if Sayid hadn't shot Keamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3846190;
    I would have been very unhappy if Sayid hadn't shot Keamy.
    Was there ever any doubt from the middle of the episode when these guys were mentioned that Sayid wasn't going to off them
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I'm getting tired of all the good guys going bad!!! Could Sayid be the son of the man he killed? Just asking.

they been making it clear (for the last few seasons) that Sayid is a bad person/born killer/whatever no matter what he tries to do with or change his life, he always comes back to being that bad-guy

even though Bob has made Sayid an "offer he can't refuse" it's not impossible that he can't turn it around. There has been multiple role reversals since LOST has started

look how Jin, James were portrayed at the beginning of the show, then they morphed into loveable characters, fan faves as the show progressed. Sayid is gonna redeem hisself

meanwhile i despise Kate more as each season passes

Easter egg or significant detail? -- There are 108 stitches on a baseball.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread