+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3837887;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    well lets take bets on who is coming to the island and I am assuming that is the person that is at 108 degrees....

my bet

Click to see Spoiler:
    WALT

I put most of this in spoiler even though it really isn't one for those that haven't seen the show yet
    i hope not, it's bad enough they messed that whole storyline up... no sense in revisiting

i was thinking
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Desmond
    Click to see Spoiler:
    remember, Eloise told him at the lampost that the island wasn't through with him yet...

but really i have no idea where they are going with anything... obviously Jack plays a major part and probably that house he seen (in the mirror he broke) made him remember something important that happened to him in his childhood... Jacob says that Jack will know what to do

the whole 108 degrees, i guess they just wanted to play w/ the #108 again

i thought it would have been cool if they would have made it that the appendix scar a phantom scar like the scratch he had discovered on his neck

why was Jack waiting on Jacob to *arrive* when Hurley had already told Jack that he was "kinda dead"

and yeah Claire putting that axe into dudes gut was kinda , I hope her and Bob don't do anything to Jin

on the flipside, I hope when Kate catches up with them Claire does what she said she would do

eta:

also, Hurley making that comment about maybe they all went wayback in time and those were all of their bodies in the cave... hmm i think that was brought up before over the last couple seasons... i don't think they would have just through that line in for nothing
    Last edited by Dogg; 02-24-2010 at 08:52 AM.

FORT Regular

Sometimes I think they put things like that in to dispell rumors and theories going around the internet.

I wonder if we're going to find out who Jack's baby mamma is. What are the obvious options... Juliet? Penny? I loved seeing Dogen at the music auditions. He is strikingly handsome to me.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3838502;
    I wonder if we're going to find out who Jack's baby mamma is. What are the obvious options... Juliet? Penny?
    What about his previous sweetie? Wasn't it the woman he operated on? I don't recall how the relationship fell through. It could be the same failed relationship but with an incredible kid to show for it.

I don't know. They seem hell-bent on making everyone meet without the island's influence.
    Count your blessings!

I would vote for Juliet, because of the doctor/doctor connection, but we all know how important it is for Juliet and Sawyer to be together. Unless Juliet divorced Jack and now is with Sawyer, I could live with that! ;^)

2 heads are better than 1 MrMet's Avatar

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't Claire leave her baby in the jungle when she went with Christian Shepherd? Kate took her because she was abandoned by Claire?

And in this timeline that they're on now, Aron isn't even on the island--he's back in Los Angeles? Why would Jin say that Aron's in the temple? Is he just trying to stay alive (and keep Kate alive too) at this point?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MrMet;3838711;
    Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't Claire leave her baby in the jungle when she went with Christian Shepherd? Kate took her because she was abandoned by Claire?

And in this timeline that they're on now, Aron isn't even on the island--he's back in Los Angeles? Why would Jin say that Aron's in the temple? Is he just trying to stay alive (and keep Kate alive too) at this point?
    That's what I think -- Jin is just trying to stay alive long enough to get to the temple and whatever protection is there. He's realized that Claire isn't really the old Claire.

^ yeah, he seen that Claire was off and didn't want her to go after Kate

yeah, Claire wandered off in the middle of the night as Miles recounted... maybe she was 'claimed' at that point (she still thinks aaron is a little baby, i guess)

What about his previous sweetie? Wasn't it the woman he operated on? I don't recall how the relationship fell through. It could be the same failed relationship but with an incredible kid to show for it.
    as we have seen over the years is that Jack is just an angry man, he reacts and don't think and is just jealous for no reason, so thats why he has failed relationships

i guess we can assume he's divorced even in the sideways timeline and is sharing custody..? (that lil dude actually look like he could be his son, lol)

also looked like he doesn't drink, or quit drinking

Jack showed his angry self again breaking magic mirrors and whatnot, i don't see why Jacob would want him the be the keeper of the island

what are they gonna do with Miles?

i think him and Sayid are the only ones of the losties left at the temple

Jacob didn't want Hurley or Jack to go back there

Kate is roaming around the jungle

Sawyer might have been 'turned out' already

i really don't want the endgame of the show to be Jack/Sawyer becoming Jacob/Bob

+ Reply to Thread