+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3833942;
    Well, I think I included a spoiler on Sawyer, but maybe I just read it and decided to not post on it, but............ it might not be over yet. While the characters might have the same nature, their circumstances and upbringing of the flash-sideways characters may be very different.

I have no idea how Sawyer's "centric" episode will go, but considering that Helen is about to marry Locke; my guess, is that X version Sawyer's parents did not die, and perhaps he grew up to be wary of con's? Maybe he will even be an undercover cop that catches con-artists?
    Yes, he did help out Kate at the airport - but that could be just because of his "nature" he likes/loves women.
    Re: Sawyer helping Kate out of the elevator at the airport: I don't think a cop would ever let a woman in handcuffs go.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3835553;
    Shepard on the cave wall could have also been Christian.

I thought Hurley said he won the lottery on the plane.
    So true!
    But, I think Damon and Carlton will have Jack eventually become "the hero" (IMO just from things they have said off and on in podcasts since season 1), and Christian was already dead when his coffin was boarded onto the plane. Which would have meant that the wall name Shephard would probably have been crossed out by Jacob (before MIB killed Jacob), and "23 Shephard" has not yet been eliminated from the wall.
    (Also,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the manifestation of Christian was reported by Darlton as connected to MIB
    Another reason that if Christian was the Shephard Jacob intentionally marked as 23, he should have had a line drawn through the name by the time we saw it on the cave wall.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

^ i guess THAT Christian was probably Bob

rewatched s5 last week to kill time in between s6 eps

i did notice that when Sun & Lapidus got to the run down Dharma namaste-building there was some "activity" along the tree line and Lapidus was like "what was that?" then a few secs later a light came on and Christian came out and met them. (so i guess Smokey arrived at the Dharma spot and quickley morphed into Christian????)... Later on when Ben got to his old house in New Otherton, Sun showed Ben the picture of the *1977 Recruits* and he asked her where she got it, she said a man named Christian told her to come there and wait for John locke, then Ben told her to look out the window. (so, basically Bob planned out the whole thing at that point..)

but, something still isn't right, i forget the sequencce, and i can't remember if John Locke had made an appearance on the beach before that point, because that would contradict my last paragraph

moving on..

i did also notice that they made mention of a "candidate" last season. Bram said it when him/Ilana and co trekked accross the island to Jacobs cabin. Ilana had knocked out Lapidus with her rifle and they took him on the canoe ride. Bram had asked why did they bring this yahoo along...he didn't know the riddle, Ilana said that he might be important, then Bram said something like "What, you think he's a candidate?"

there was something else i caught, but can't remember it at the moment

Here is a link to an appearance by Michael Emerson on "The Soup." The clip is very funny. This man has comedic talent.

TV Guide Magazine | Cheers & Jeers | Michael Emerson Stirs Up The Soup
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3837072;
    ^ i guess THAT Christian was probably Bob

rewatched s5 last week to kill time in between s6 eps

i did notice that when Sun & Lapidus got to the run down Dharma namaste-building there was some "activity" along the tree line and Lapidus was like "what was that?" then a few secs later a light came on and Christian came out and met them. (so i guess Smokey arrived at the Dharma spot and quickley morphed into Christian????)... Later on when Ben got to his old house in New Otherton, Sun showed Ben the picture of the *1977 Recruits* and he asked her where she got it, she said a man named Christian told her to come there and wait for John locke, then Ben told her to look out the window. (so, basically Bob planned out the whole thing at that point..)

but, something still isn't right, i forget the sequencce, and i can't remember if John Locke had made an appearance on the beach before that point, because that would contradict my last paragraph

moving on..

i did also notice that they made mention of a "candidate" last season. Bram said it when him/Ilana and co trekked accross the island to Jacobs cabin. Ilana had knocked out Lapidus with her rifle and they took him on the canoe ride. Bram had asked why did they bring this yahoo along...he didn't know the riddle, Ilana said that he might be important, then Bram said something like "What, you think he's a candidate?"

there was something else i caught, but can't remember it at the moment
    I remember that, now that you mention it. Interesting, now we understand "the candidate" reference to Lapidus (one of my favorite people on the show). I wonder if his name was also on the wall? It was probably not an accident that he was the pilot on Ajira 316.

New article in Entertainment Weekly, entitled "Lost: the Last Stand" and makes reference to the battle between good and evil. I am honestly afraid to read the article, I am OK with little spoilers (like who will be coming back) but have no desire to know any of the particulars concerning the final episode.

It is enough for me to know the battle is heating up, I want to slow down the whole "how it may end" and be surprised and innocent. Excited about tonight!!!!!!

ETA: Florimel - that was hysterical! Such a fine actor!!!
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 02-23-2010 at 04:46 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

"Lighthouse"
    Written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse, directed by Jack Bender

that's ^ all i needed to see... has to be a great episode

HAPPY LOST DAY to my fellow LOST junkies....is it 9 yet..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    well lets take bets on who is coming to the island and I am assuming that is the person that is at 108 degrees....

my bet

Click to see Spoiler:
    WALT

I put most of this in spoiler even though it really isn't one for those that haven't seen the show yet
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Only one post on last night's show? What's going on here? I missed last week's show so I watched the two back-to-back. Locke is just incredible. Jack's son! Good casting. Poor Hurley - always being led by the nose. Claire's hatchet job was gross! Jin sure dodged her craziness well. Good thing he learned English.
    Count your blessings!

I think UnLocke may be right - the island doesn't need saving. Meanwhile, Jacob has destroyed a lot of lives with his mission for the island (look at how much better everyone has been in the sideways lives). In the context that the end might not justify the means, Jacob is looking increasingly bad to me. For instance, so many people are saying an alliance with the MIB will kill you - I wonder if that is just Jacob's propaganda.

+ Reply to Thread