+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

I think with the flash sideways...we are seeing a what could have/should have happened as opposed to what did happen...these people still cross paths regardless
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

You know... just a thought, but.... maybe the flash sideways are actually what WILL happen, when they defeat the Man In Black?

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3833392;
    You know... just a thought, but.... maybe the flash sideways are actually what WILL happen, when they defeat the Man In Black?
    Hmmm - perhaps!
    The only thing I remember reading is that the flash-sideways 2004 characters have the same "nature" as their 2007 counterparts, but the life experiences that "nurtured" them might be different. It is possible that the ending for the series will be the new beginning scenario they have just created (2004).

I wonder if Sawyer (back in 2004) will meet Juliet? Hope springs ever eternal!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3833714;
    Hmmm - perhaps!
    The only thing I remember reading is that the flash-sideways 2004 characters have the same "nature" as their 2007 counterparts, but the life experiences that "nurtured" them might be different. It is possible that the ending for the series will be the new beginning scenario they have just created (2004).

I wonder if Sawyer (back in 2004) will meet Juliet? Hope springs ever eternal!
    But, assuming she's still a doctor, and Sawyer is whatever kind of guy would sympathize more with the woman in cuffs than the cop, it's unlikely they'd ever hook up and discover each other, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3833392;
    That would be neat,because then we will know what happens to them, when they get back into their normal lives!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3833755;
    But, assuming she's still a doctor, and Sawyer is whatever kind of guy would sympathize more with the woman in cuffs than the cop, it's unlikely they'd ever hook up and discover each other, as it were.
    Well, I think I included a spoiler on Sawyer, but maybe I just read it and decided to not post on it, but............ it might not be over yet. While the characters might have the same nature, their circumstances and upbringing of the flash-sideways characters may be very different.

I have no idea how Sawyer's "centric" episode will go, but considering that Helen is about to marry Locke; my guess, is that X version Sawyer's parents did not die, and perhaps he grew up to be wary of con's? Maybe he will even be an undercover cop that catches con-artists?
    Yes, he did help out Kate at the airport - but that could be just because of his "nature" he likes/loves women.

I am not giving up hope on a Juliet/Sawyer reunion until the very end.
    Of all the coupling, that one gripped me the most.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree the J/S pairing was one of the best on the show, and surprising that it worked... but one reason it was so touching was that in the situation Sawyer was a "normal" respected member of his socieity with a "wife" who loved him, and he had never expected to have that... was way better than his old life in many ways. If too much has changed he won't be so "lost" and abandoned before he meets J, and there won't be so much desperation in the relationship from his side. "Don't you leave me!"
    Not to say they couldn't have a normal relationship though!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Has any one considered the fact that at one point during the first season, Locke came face to face with the smoke monster and afterwards said it was beautiful? I have the feeling that Smokey planned on being Locke from the first time that he came in contact with him and in some way even became a part of him. That could account for his knowing so much about Locke's life on and off the island.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;3834192;
    Has any one considered the fact that at one point during the first season, Locke came face to face with the smoke monster and afterwards said it was beautiful? I have the feeling that Smokey planned on being Locke from the first time that he came in contact with him and in some way even became a part of him. That could account for his knowing so much about Locke's life on and off the island.
    I'd forgotten about that... certainly was a different reaction than most had to it. Must have meant something.
    And now that I think back to the first season, remember when they discovered that the pilot was alive and he was kind of plucked out of the plane and killed? The impression a lot of us had was that the thrashing noises were something like a T. rex in the woods and some speculated that that was what had plucked him out... but now obviously it was Smokey.

Shepard on the cave wall could have also been Christian.

I thought Hurley said he won the lottery on the plane.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

+ Reply to Thread