+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3832060;
    What did he say on the plane? It was something optimistic (at the time unclear whether he was being sarcastic), but I thought he mentioned winning a lottery.
    Yes Hurley still won the lottery, hence his good luck. However, I think instead of saying no jacob = no lottery, it's safer to say no numbers = good luck with lottery winnings.

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3831980;
    Okay so something just occurred to me. If Locke is friendly with his dad, then does that mean that his dad isn't the conman he was in the original story? If he isn't the conman we know him as, what does that mean for Sawyer and his parents? Were Sawyer's parents never conned and therefore they never killed themselves???
    There was something mentioned in TV Guide, and I will spoiler it because it does hint/reveal something about an upcoming episode.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Josh Holloway tells us that Sawyer's March 16 episode will show the grifter is "the same guy, but on the other side of the law."

Whatever that means

ETA: Did anyone recognize the interviewer in the (X Flash-sideways) that asked John what kind of animal he would consider himself and whether he is a "people person"?
    She also played the part of a fake a psychic, Lynn Karnoff, who tells Hurley his fortune using tarot cards. "Tricia Taneka is Dead" episode.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 02-18-2010 at 01:04 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Here's what I copied originally from the interactive Flight 815 seating chart.

8E Boone
    8F Shannon
    23A Jack
    23D Rose
    24D John Locke
    29C Charlie Pace
    27G Marshall Edward Mars
    27H Kate Austen (listed as Kate Ryan)
    42F Ana Lucia

Those are the only seat assignments I found.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Do you think there was any meaning to the white rock that Locke/Bob the smoke man, threw out of the cave? He got it off the scales , he left the black one.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3832317;
    Here's what I copied originally from the interactive Flight 815 seating chart.

8E Boone
    8F Shannon
    23A Jack
    23D Rose
    24D John Locke
    29C Charlie Pace
    27G Marshall Edward Mars
    27H Kate Austen (listed as Kate Ryan)
    42F Ana Lucia

Those are the only seat assignments I found.
    Thank you! So the seating assignments for the crashed flight 815, has nothing to do with Jacob's number assignations.

Also, Troup had the number 90 assigned to him by Jacob, which would have put him in tail section, but he was with the original survivors and not the "tailies".

It doesn't help us know how/why the numbers were assigned by Jacob, but we will find out..... eventually, maybe.

The golden boy appearing to MIB/Sawyer seemed to old to be Aaron, since in 2007 Aaron is still about 4-5 years old, and blonde boy seemed to be around 12-13? But, since this is Lost, anything is possible. I like the idea of it being Aaron Littleton.
    Interesting how the blonde boy reminded MIB he couldn't kill Sawyer because of the rules...... ("You know the rules. You can't kill him." ) but wouldn't Sawyer have some Jacob feelings if he were Jacob's substitute?
    Is this more on the lines that since Sawyer became one of the Others, MIB can't kill him? If so, MIB won't be able to kill Richard either. ????? It might imply that MIB can't kill anyone marked by Jacob, but that they could die from outside influences......

Still more questions and fewer answers........
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

remember when Aldo and the black dude was going to shoot Jin right before Claire showed up

black dude told Aldo "You can't kill him, he's one of them..."

"them" as in candidate?

Richard (when he was sneaking out the bushes acting like a wuss) told Sawyer that Bob was gonna kill him and he actually wanted everyone dead

maybe it's as simple as Bob not wanting people to come to the island

Bob made it clear in the finale that people are no good and they just destroy, etc and it all ends the same (maybe referring to the island sinking)??

Bob also said that basically Jacob was just looking for a replacement? can't be that simple and why would Richard be kept in the dark? i mean, it's the same guy that Jacob made ageless...doesn't make sense

---
    sidenote:

did you all notice that when we got the Smokey POV, he would teleport from place to place. you would hear/see like a camera flash effect and then smokey would appear in a different area

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3831993;
    Yes to uninterrupted episodes for the whole season. The finale will air May 23, a Sunday.
    Is that everywhere? I know it airs a couple of days or so early in some regions. I'm in MA.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3832431;
    Is that everywhere? I know it airs a couple of days or so early in some regions. I'm in MA.
    All I know for certain is that May 23 was announced by Damon and Carlton as the date of the finale. I find it hard to believe that affiliate stations would be permitted to air it earlier, but I don't know for sure. My guess is that only times would change according to time zones, but it can't hurt to check local listings as it approaches.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Good. I just created an event page on my Facebook for my party. If any of you hhave a Facebook and would like to add me, send me an e-mail and I'll give you the info.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3832411;
    remember when Aldo and the black dude was going to shoot Jin right before Claire showed up

black dude told Aldo "You can't kill him, he's one of them..."

"them" as in candidate?

Richard (when he was sneaking out the bushes acting like a wuss) told Sawyer that Bob was gonna kill him and he actually wanted everyone dead

maybe it's as simple as Bob not wanting people to come to the island

Bob made it clear in the finale that people are no good and they just destroy, etc and it all ends the same (maybe referring to the island sinking)??

Bob also said that basically Jacob was just looking for a replacement? can't be that simple and why would Richard be kept in the dark? i mean, it's the same guy that Jacob made ageless...doesn't make sense

---
    sidenote:

did you all notice that when we got the Smokey POV, he would teleport from place to place. you would hear/see like a camera flash effect and then smokey would appear in a different area
    At first I didn't realize that I (camera) was seeing everything from Smoky's point of view, then wow - yes he can be anywhere on the island at will it seems. Except cross over into Otherville as long as the fence is live (which in last episode it must not have been, because he just strolled right in).

Good point on Aldo and Jin - did he say that because he knew that Jin's name was listed on the paper....... or did it just say Kwon and he assumed? I was thinking that between the two of them, Jin has come the farthest in growth and transformation. His character really has gone through a lot, and I love the person he is now. So, I am hoping Jin is "42Kwon"

I agree that Bob does not want people to come to the island, but I think it is not as simple as that. Bob is frustrated with the endless repetition with same outcome.
    However, this time I think Jack changed the outcome by dropping the bomb (which thanks to Juliet - was detonated) and this time I think it will end differently...... Jacob whispered "their coming". While I have no idea what that means, I hope it is a hint to change.
    The names on the list can't be killed by Bob? Hmmmmm, but he can stand back and watch them die from natural causes? I don't know.....
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread