+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3831686;
    Claire escaped from the cab, then Kate went to a chop shop & had the guy remove her handcuffs. She then went through Claire's stuff & found a picture of her & a whale stuffed animal (which he also had in a previous episode). She went back in the cab & found Claire at a bus stop (like that could happen in LA). She asked Claire to get in the cab, which she did & then they went to find the adoptive parents.

I don't remember if Aaron came early on the island. I think she had contractions when they 1st crashed on the beach, but they went away.

From what I've read elsewhere, there were pictures on Locke's desk of him & his dad & him & Helen & he was standing. So it seems like something else happened to him that paralyzed him.
    I just wanted to add per Lostpedia: Kate went back to the same location where Claire was dropped off after Kate took her purse and told her to "get out" of the cab. Kate just returned to the same location she last saw Claire - which was conveniently near a bus stop,
    Some have speculated that it was when Kate saw the whale that something triggered in her brain, and that was when she decided to find Claire.
    (The stuffed animal Kate finds in Claire's luggage, is the same stuffed orca whale Aaron is carrying as a toddler when Kate and Jack fight about him. Episode "Something Nice Back Home")

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    no crash on the island means no Jacob intervention ever.
    Interesting! I had never considered that....... it might play a significant part.

(Thanks pfeiffer.... I wondered and couldn't recall)
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I just read that it has now been worked out that Shannon will do at least one guest appearance this season and so will Nadia.

Now for something I read that may just short circuit my brain completely. I think it is way too obscure to be a spoiler but I'll tag it just in case.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to Carlton and Damon, if you take the word, "Johnny" add three consonants and two vowels, you can anagram it to learn who the MIB really is -- but the anagram is in a foreign language and they didn't say which one. That is way beyond my anagramming skills.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Great news Florimel! I look forward to seeing more "old faces"!
    That anagram is more then I care to think about also! Hopefully, someone somewhere will "get it"

I am curious about the numbers representing each of the people Jacob touched.....
    4 = Locke (now lined drawn through the name, by MIB/Bob)
    8 = Reyes (Hurley)
    15 = Ford (James) Sawyer
    16 = Jarrah (Sayid)
    23 = Shephard (Jack)
    42 = Kwon and MIB isn't sure whether it is Sun or Jin
    But, what about Kate???????? Why did Jacob bother to touch her, and what is her number? 108? (sum total of all above)?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3831840;
    I am curious about the numbers representing each of the people Jacob touched.....
    4 = Locke (now lined drawn through the name, by MIB/Bob)
    8 = Reyes (Hurley)
    15 = Ford (James) Sawyer
    16 = Jarrah (Sayid)
    23 = Shephard (Jack)
    42 = Kwon and MIB isn't sure whether it is Sun or Jin
    But, what about Kate???????? Why did Jacob bother to touch her, and what is her number? 108? (sum total of all above)?
    Do the numbers correspond to the row in which each was sitting on the Oceanic flight? (I vaguely remember a website with a seating chart.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Someone said on another site that Jack's seat was 23B on the flight.
    Are we getting uninterrupted episodes this season? No repeats, no pre-emptions? Does anyone know when the series finale will air? I need to know so I can start sending out my series finale party invitations.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3831862;
    Do the numbers correspond to the row in which each was sitting on the Oceanic flight? (I vaguely remember a website with a seating chart.)
    I remember that...... I don't know. Perhaps that is it?
    The names of two other Oceanic passengers have been spotted also appearing with a number on the cave wall, but have been crossed out. They are 31-Littleton and 90-Troup (as in Gary Troup the author that was sucked up by the propeller in the Pilot episode.) It is unknown if Littleton is Claire, Aaron...... but I am guessing since it was crossed out that it refers to infected Claire. (how ruthless she has become!)
    Christopher Reeve

Okay so something just occurred to me. If Locke is friendly with his dad, then does that mean that his dad isn't the conman he was in the original story? If he isn't the conman we know him as, what does that mean for Sawyer and his parents? Were Sawyer's parents never conned and therefore they never killed themselves???

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3831898;
    Someone said on another site that Jack's seat was 23B on the flight.
    Are we getting uninterrupted episodes this season? No repeats, no pre-emptions? Does anyone know when the series finale will air? I need to know so I can start sending out my series finale party invitations.
    Yes to uninterrupted episodes for the whole season. The finale will air May 23, a Sunday.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

adding to the previous theory, no Jacob = no Hurley winning the lottery

everybody been assuming sideways Hurley still won the lotto

---

btw, did anyone manage to make out any scratched out names in the cave that might be a clue or something... i know there are probably some easter eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3832042;
    everybody been assuming sideways Hurley still won the lotto
    What did he say on the plane? It was something optimistic (at the time unclear whether he was being sarcastic), but I thought he mentioned winning a lottery.

+ Reply to Thread