+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 84 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3822897;
    I guess I didn't think they would do the "centric" type episodes this season since we don't have that many before the show goes away
    Acording to TV Guide:

Feb. 16th Locke centric
    Feb. 23rd Jack centric
    March 2nd ?
    March 9th Ben centric
    March 16th Sawyer centric
    March 23rd ?
    march 30th Sun/Jin Centric
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

^ hmm, this Kate eps didn't turn out too bad (looking forward to the Locke-centric eps next week...)

the "sickness" angle did catch me by surprise though

...will have to come back later after i get in a 2nd viewing to comment on Claire

They are definitely picking up on things from their "previous" existance. Jack doing a double take on Kate, Claire picking "Aaron" out of the blue for a name.
    Count your blessings!

Do we think that Dr. Ethan recognized them? Perhaps the alternate timeline affects The Others differently. Are OB/GYNs really that smooth? I was hoping the fertility doctor, Juliet, would show up!

Dr. Ethan seemed so normal...

2 heads are better than 1 MrMet's Avatar

I'm not usually one to complain about this show, but I didn't like last night's episode. Maybe I'm just tired of the storyline, but I don't really care about what Kate did, or what she does. The whole back and forth with the Sayid-is-risen, now-let's-kill-him was also boring. Hopefully there will be better stuff next week.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I agree...not really about Kate. But I was expecting to get further in the Sayid storyline. Nothing really happened. But I was super excited to see Claire! Hopefully we see more of her next week!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

^ i guess the whole Sayid thing about being infected is true

you remember last episode Jacob looked worried when Sayid was laying there close to death, he wanted Hurley to get him to the temple before it was too late

Sayid died and came back... they knew it wasn't the spring because the water wasn't *clear* and Dogen hand didn't heal when he tested it

also even though i see continuity problems with the whole Christian thing, i will assume that the Christian on the island was Bob Smokinson.

Lennon told Jack that the closest translation of what has happened to Sayid is that he was "claimed"

Bob Smokinson must make "Zombies" (as Hurley says...) out of the dead bodies on the island (ie. Christian (body was missing from the coffin), Yemi, Ben's Daughter, Locke)

Claire must have died back in New Otherton or maybe when she had dissapeared in the jungle with Christian, became "infected" (Zombified) and is now walking around like Russeau...

i don't know, but when the red shirt others were walking Kate/Jin back and the black dude said something about Russeau being dead for a long time was he just reffering to the time from '04 to '07? and were they trying to give a clue by Aldo shh-shin him? also when he mentioned ajira landing--- he got shhush'd also

also, didn't jacob know what happenes in the future.. did he write on the paper all there names and tell them what was going to happen?

Hurley and them ended up in '77

so did he essentially carry the ankh w/ the note for 30 years?

Hibernating

Quote Originally Posted by MrMet;3824508;
    I'm not usually one to complain about this show, but I didn't like last night's episode. Maybe I'm just tired of the storyline, but I don't really care about what Kate did, or what she does. The whole back and forth with the Sayid-is-risen, now-let's-kill-him was also boring. Hopefully there will be better stuff next week.
    I agree. I love Lost and really look forward to it every week. This week's episode just fell a little flat compared to last week. That said, I still think even the weaker episodes of Lost are still better than most other TV.

+ Reply to Thread