+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost - season six (final)

Re: Lost - season six (final)

Everyone keeps saying he wasn't on the plane, but by my memory he didn't arrive on the same flight as everyone else.

Eko was a tailie.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3819668;
    Of all the many, many details to get straight and remember, I'm hung up on one about Eko. Everyone keeps saying he wasn't on the plane, but by my memory he didn't arrive on the same flight as everyone else. I thought he came in a different plane later, searching for his brother. Am I mis-remembering things? Is there a site that has all the different strands of the story delineated? If so, could someone post it? As for Sun and Jin, I'll wait for them to tell us what happened. Maybe Walt wasn't needed if the island sank, so his mom never died (black hole in the plot, that one).
    I really like this theory.

yeah, Eko was in the tail section w/ Ana Lucia, Libby, Bernard and all them

i just remembered now that Bob killed em

---

ok so i figure Bob is headed for the temple w/ Richard, but it looked like when the temple-ites shot the fireworks warning they started spreading ashes

how do you suppose he is going to get in? guns are pointless i suspect (didn't he dodge the bullets from Rand?)

anyways, just before Bob came out of the Foot and Richard seen the fireworks warning... his face suggested he knew exactly what it meant ...then Bob came out and Richard told them not to shoot

Bob proceeded to say how dissapointed he was in everybody after he beat down Richard... I wonder if Bob is really the good guy and he was telling them that he was dissapointed that they been blindly following Jacob/Richard and whatnot

i think the story of Bob/Jacob is similar to the Ben/Widmore thing... maybe Bob was "banished"

Jacob described Bob as a long time companion that grew tired of him...interesting

alot of posibilities after just watching the premire eps

'm hoping that at minimum this final season that they tell the whole richard story

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3819688;
    Everyone keeps saying he wasn't on the plane, but by my memory he didn't arrive on the same flight as everyone else.

Eko was a tailie.
    Yes, Eko was in the tail section of the plane with Ana Lucia, Libby and the kids.
    The only reason Bernard was in the tail section, was because he was in the bathroom at the time of the "whatever". Bernard's seat was up front with Rose, and across from Jack. He got stuck with the tailies because he needed to visit the loo.

To my knowledge, we did not get a good view of the plane tail section. So, Libby, Eko and Ana Lucia along with the kids could have still been seated there.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    All I know is that we will see him at some point since he agreed to come back for season 6.

I am not to concerned about who was or wasn't shown in the last episode. The first season of Lost focused on the people in the front of the plane. So, it didn't surprise me that they were featured in LA X (1 & 2).

Dogg Interesting "Bob" theories.
    Thank you for mentioning the temple as distinct from the foot. I had been thinking the temple was located at the base of the foot. But now I understand that they are two different structures entirely. Thank you for clarifying that, (although it was probably unintentional).
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3819733;
    Yes, Eko was in the tail section of the plane with Ana Lucia, Libby and the kids.
    The only reason Bernard was in the tail section, was because he was in the bathroom at the time of the "whatever". Bernard's seat was up front with Rose, and across from Jack. He got stuck with the tailies because he needed to visit the loo.

To my knowledge, we did not get a good view of the plane tail section. So, Libby, Eko and Ana Lucia along with the kids could have still been seated there. I am not to concerned about who was or wasn't shown in the last episode. The first season of Lost focused on the people in the front of the plane. So, it didn't surprise me that they were featured in LA X (1 & 2).
    Exactly, Mike'sgirl. We never saw the any of the tailies in the first episode or, indeed, in Season 1 at all. We possibly saw Ana Lucia in a Jack flashback at the airport, but I think even that was in Season 2. So, I wasn't expecting to see them in LA X. Seeing Bernard was a surprise, but one that made sense in context.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Thanks to Lostpedia, I was reminded of a small detail (but perhaps significant) mentioned in last season when we saw little Ben brought by Sawyer/Kate to Richard for healing:

"Richard Alpert previously indicated that there may be other side-effects as well to the healing process [the Spring in the Temple]. In taking young Ben to the Temple to be healed in 1977, he told Sawyer and Kate that the boy would lose his memory and innocence - and that he would always be "one of us."

So, it looks like Sayid will forever be one of the Other's now.
    Also, for anyone interested, Dogen is the name of the Asian leader of the Other's in 2007, and Lennon is the name of hippy dude.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Wow, I had totally forgotten about that! I really should have watched all of the seasons again before this one started. I think it would've come in handy.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

oh yeah, forgot Bernard was in the restroom

in fact now that i think about it Ana Lucia and co. found him up in a tree

btw, I wonder how long Bob will parade around as Locke... the gig is up; He needs to get back in his black pajamas

perhaps he will remain this way to fool Jack, Kate, Hurley ?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3819841;
    Thanks to Lostpedia, I was reminded of a small detail (but perhaps significant) mentioned in last season when we saw little Ben brought by Sawyer/Kate to Richard for healing:

"Richard Alpert previously indicated that there may be other side-effects as well to the healing process [the Spring in the Temple]. In taking young Ben to the Temple to be healed in 1977, he told Sawyer and Kate that the boy would lose his memory and innocence - and that he would always be "one of us."

So, it looks like Sayid will forever be one of the Other's now.
    Also, for anyone interested, Dogen is the name of the Asian leader of the Other's in 2007, and Lennon is the name of hippy dude.
    OK, Lennon is obvious, but I need someone to deconstruct Dogen... All LOST names have meaning!

Good guys (to me) anyone on Jacob's side.......... because I equate destruction/ death with darkness, and since MIB [Man in Black" (MIB), name used by ABC.com in episode synopses. This nickname has also been endorsed by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse].... aka "Bob" is Smoke Monster= death, then Jacob would be on the opposite side of smokey, hence the Good Guys.
    Also, on Jacob's (good guy) side (to me) would be Bram, Ilana, and just because I love him, Richard.

I think Lapidus might be a good guy, because Ilana and Bram felt they could trust him enough to show him the inside of the casket revealing that Locke was fake Locke. Also, I really like him, and want him to be on good guy side.
    Now the question is whether our living Losties transported back to 2007 and currently in the Temple are all good guys too. Apparently Jacob thinks Hurley is, because he entrusted Hurley with instructions to take Sayid to the temple (and mentioned that since he was dead, none of the other Losties would be able to see him). Also, Jacob touched all of the above except for Miles.
    So (to me) that pencils in Hurley, Jack, Sayid, Jin, Kate, Sawyer, and Miles on good guy side.

Since Ben is a "MIB/Bob" lackey, I put him on the bad guy side. Which is odd, because a few seasons back, when Bram kidnapped Miles and tried to stop him from joining up with Widmore, he told Miles that they (referring to himself and other kidnappers) were the good guys; implying that Widmore was on the bad guys team. So, if Widmore is on the opposing "bad guy" side, that would now make Widmore and Ben on the same team. Hmmmm. I guess either of them could change sides at some point.

I said I wouldn't speculate, this final season...... just sit back, and allow it to all play out; but, I can't stop thinking!!!!!!!
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread