+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 5:00 AM-6:00 AM

Day 2: 5:00 AM-6:00 AM

60 min.
    Backdoor dealings, back stabbings and an actual stabbing convolute matters in this piercing hour, as Jack comes face-to-face with a pair of key players. One can prove the Cyprus recording is a fake; the other knows enough to blow the entire case wide open. But both begin to question their mutual trust when Jack tries to play each against the other. Meanwhile, a shakedown at CTU puts Jack's quest to rest once staffers are informed of a major shake-up in D.C.; Tony learns he has something in common with Palmer, who lobbies for an ally and talks with a turncoat; and Jack encourages Kim to put a definitive end to the source of her problems. Sherry: Penny Johnson Jerald.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

OOOHHHHHH!!!!

Will Jack get to the bottom of the plot by putting Sherry in her place? Will Palmer take back control? Will Kim commit suicide? Will Tony wrap his crutch around Chappelle's head? These are the burning questions that are answered.... or not, this week.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

and Jack encourages Kim to put a definitive end to the source of her problems.
    To me, this makes it sound as though the person Jack is telling Kim to shoot in the previews is her ex-boss wife beater guy... is he still alive?

Of course those of us who watch know that Kims problems started well before she met him. Putting a definitive end to her problems would take a heck of a lot longer than an hour.

She's pointing the gun the wrong direction to put a definitive end to Jack's and the viewers' problems.

FORT Newbie

KIM

"She's pointing the gun the wrong direction to put a definitive end to Jack's and the viewers' problems"

This is quite possibly the FUNNIEST quote I have ever seen online....

I cannot believe how poorly that whole thing was thrown together....as if JUST to tie up the loose end....hopefully Kim will go MAD now, and she will get committed, and "sit out" season three in a nice white padded room....

Sounds like they are setting up for a "happy" finale where Jack, Kim, and Kate "come together" as a happy new family.....

The day.....

That Palmer just bitch slaps the ever living hell out of chief of staff backstabber will be the greatest day!!!! God, its hell being middle management for CTU, Jack sedates Mason.... Tony sedates Chappelle. Kim finally did something right!!! and did it twice, but she should have done it without Jack having to encourage her. And just how the hell did she manage to get that ladder to the attic closed from up there, it can't be done!!!! The only way to close one is from the bottom without a couple of ropes handy. I just loved when Jack put Sherry in her place with a well aimed shot, well not that well aimed... she wasn't hit! She is finding out that he won't be intimidated at all.
    hopefully Kim will go MAD now, and she will get committed, and "sit out" season three in a nice white padded room
    With luck, this will turn out true. Just two more hours to go!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Dad, it's Kim. I know you are in the middle of this silly little nuke situation, but I've got such a dilemma. I really need your help.
    I'm sitting here in this closet with this guy who has murdered a couple of folks, and he's knocked out at the moment. I've got his gun, and I decided to call you on the little ol' cell to see what should I do?
    I should shoot him?
    Are you sure?
    DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

FORT Newbie
    Love the post Stepscot.....

Does anyone think Lynn will be back next season? She seemed pretty cool until she flew down the steps

Originally posted by jeepsunday
    Love the post Stepscot.....

Does anyone think Lynn will be back next season? She seemed pretty cool until she flew down the steps
    Hmmm -- maybe she'll come back in one of those Stephen Hawking wheelchair set-ups.....
    : : :
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast