+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 5:00 AM-6:00 AM

Re: KIM

Originally posted by jeepsunday
    Sounds like they are setting up for a "happy" finale where Jack, Kim, and Kate "come together" as a happy new family.....
    I can see it now -- Kate and Kim spend their days bonding over shoe shopping while Jack is out saving the world. And just as he's about to shoot a key bad guy, the cell phone rings: "Choos or Blahniks?"

:rolleyes:
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I just watched this morning.
    Great posts everyone! I really love this show, but part of loving it is coming here and reading all these comments.

Funny, funny people here
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey

Which Jimmy Choo's Shoes to choose

Originally posted by Ellen
    I can see it now -- Kate and Kim spend their days bonding over shoe shopping while Jack is out saving the world. And just as he's about to shoot a key bad guy, the cell phone rings: "Choos or Blahniks?"

:rolleyes:
    That is one hilarious scenario that we'll never get to see, unfortunately.

Kate is too damn nervous all the time and Kim is just too inept. What's her story now? Let me see, she went to the house to get her stuff, the murderer comes after her, she bludgeons him, then has to call Daddy for further advice and now she's on the run for a change. Come to think of it, this girl must go through a lot of shoes.

Re: Which Jimmy Choo's Shoes to choose

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Kate is too damn nervous all the time.....
    So I'm not the only one yelling "Give the woman a Xanax already!" everytime she steps onscreen.

FORT Fogey

Re: Re: Which Jimmy Choo's Shoes to choose

Originally posted by Ellen
    So I'm not the only one yelling "Give the woman a Xanax already!" everytime she steps onscreen.

No, Ellen you're not. The echo you hear is my voice.

I hope they send her to a nice quiet place when this ordeal is over for her. Somehow, I don't believe that being Jack's girlfriend is going to calm her down any. She might just snap.

Not only won't she be shopping for shoes with Kim in the near future, but she will only be wearing soft slippers in her padded cell.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by John
    She's pointing the gun the wrong direction to put a definitive end to Jack's and the viewers' problems.
    I haven't posted on this forum in a while... *L* Anyway I dun like that you guys are so "insultant" about Kim. I mean, yes Jack is the series' cool and strong main (male!) character, but I certainly don't think that Kim should be outta the show next season. I like how she has developed during the two seasons, what her experiences have made her. Yes stepscot, it might have seemed a bit silly when Kim hesitated about shooting Gary Matheson, but you must remember that she is certainly not as cold-blooded and well-trained as Jack is. C'mon, a teenage girl and a veteran federal agent! It was a darn exciting situation Kim was in, I would've also been frightened and stressed. I really was on the edge, like "Shoot him for crying out loud! What ya waiting for? Listen to yer dad!" and she finally shot him I was happy. I certainly think she has the right to contact her dad after everything they've been through, after been thinking that he was dead and everything! Or is it just me being emotional? :tounge

I haven't seen the new ep yet (6.00 am - 7.00 am) so I cannot take part in that forum thread yet. But I certainly hope that Jack catches Alex! Dun tell me please... I also think it looks like Kate, Jack and Kim will be a happy family at the end *L* I'm waiting for that kiss!
    Last edited by Nina Janeway; 05-16-2003 at 03:04 AM.

Kim adds nothing to the storyline - she's there so the young males who tune in to the show get some eye candy to go with their guns and action. She's completely useless.

In fact, I'd suggest that for next season, they just use a "ring girl" between scenes, like a boxing match. Someone can come out in a bikini, holding the ticking clock, as they switch scenes. That way, Kim can go away.

Oooohhhhhhhhh!!! Great Idea!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Newbie
    Or maybe they could just have Kim participating in a marathon the whole day...lots of running....

Originally posted by universible
    Or maybe they could just have Kim participating in a marathon the whole day...lots of running....

My husband would love that! Of course, he'd then have a permanent case of whiplash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast