+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: "V" on ABC

Re: "V" on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    and Father McHottie Blissed!
    My nickname for Jack is Father Hottie! Although he's Just!Jack now, technically speaking.

Are we sure Ryan is dead? I think the only deaths for sure are Diana and Tyler. Chad is doomed, but savable, and we're not entirely sure if Ryan was killed. It looked like it, but we didn't see a corpse.

A few of ABC's new shows have tanked, so maybe we'll get lucky and they'll hold on to V for another season. *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat View Post
    My nickname for Jack is Father Hottie! Although he's Just!Jack now, technically speaking.

Are we sure Ryan is dead? I think the only deaths for sure are Diana and Tyler. Chad is doomed, but savable, and we're not entirely sure if Ryan was killed. It looked like it, but we didn't see a corpse.

A few of ABC's new shows have tanked, so maybe we'll get lucky and they'll hold on to V for another season. *fingers crossed*
    I heard Ryan's neck snap, but given that the sound effect is not normally put into shows right now, it's likely I misheard it and instead it was a squeak like a choke or something and he's really not dead. That said, I have a feeling he is because the character has flip-flopped more than a mackerel.

BTW, we barely get to see what a "V" looks like in the natural flesh - completely alive BTW.

I agree on the Lisa issue - that was nuttier than a fruitcake.

On Diana - potential spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have read rumors that Jane Badler would consider and probably come back for a series three. This leads me to believe that Diana's death is not permanent, and she can go the way of Joshua. This could also lead to her gaining the original Diana attitude instead of the more spiritual one we see now.

I have this odd feeling that if it does come back, we will see a lot of this being a dream and possibly some changes.

But I'm not hopeful, and in this one the "V's" win this time.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I thought it was a great episode last night and was sooo disappointed when time was up! How can they spring Marc Singer on us in the last minutes?!? Why the heck wasn't he brought in a few episodes ago - that would've livened things up a bit. When he walked out of the shadows, DH & I both gasped and cheered - too bad it wasn't done sooner to try to boost the show because if the show is cancelled now, I'll never know if "Donovan" (I know it's not his name in *this* series but he'll always be Donovan to me ) can save the earth!!

On to other stuff - Tyler, Ryan, and Diana all in one episode - talk about cleaning house! I was rubbing my hands together in glee at the thought of Diana taking Anna on...and then "stomach-meet-tail" happened. I hadn't thought that maybe she could be healed - perhaps Joshua could be doing that since we didn't see him the rest of the episode? [Sidenote: Have to give major props to the actress who plays Diana - hope I have a body like that when I'm her age!]

Lisa - if it was possible to reach through the TV and shake someone, I would've done it with her last night. What was she thinking? Idiot. And now that Tyler's donor sperm have been taken, he's done. ['nother sidenote - thought it was kind of funny to see his carotid artery beating under all that fake blood-lol!]

Amy - I had no idea she was that powerful - where did that come from?? Scary...esp. since Anna's brainwashed her so well. I'll miss Ryan.

Erica - I, too, thought her fellow FBI agents were Vs. Glad to see they weren't but why didn't they act sooner? That frustrates me. But, they brought her to Donovan so I'll forgive them.

Ugh - you better not cancel V now, ABC!!! I want to know if earth can be saved!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hole smokes! What an episode! I sure hope it comes back.... Interesting that the hybrid child is more powerful than the adult queen.
    I agree, fun for the fans of the original to see Marc Singer as well as "Diana".

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    There is talk that V won't be picked up for Fall 2011.
    awwwwwwwwww man and with the way they left us hanging last night during the season finale...grrrrrrrrrrr
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

well I have to say that V left us hanging big time last night...I hope we get another season

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I have to say that V left us hanging big time last night...I hope we get another season
    Me, too! If every episode had been nearly that exciting and advanced the plot that much, perhaps there would be no question about bringing it back. I'm concerned given the way the network has been chopping up the blocks of episodes (given the hiatus from last year, and now this long period before it could even resume again), that they are not really committed to continuing the show. Hope I'm wrong. It could get much more interesting now with the introduction of the underground rebels and Erica going all out after Anna when she finds out about Tyler.

For all of you who said that the finale felt rushed and/or disjointed - well, it appears this would be why
    ABC cut season 2 from thirteen episodes to ten,
    and
    Possibly because they were originally envisioning a 22-episode second season, the finale crammed in a massive amount of activity.
    as noted in 'V' season finale: Who needs closure? The article's quite amusing.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    For all of you who said that the finale felt rushed and/or disjointed - well, it appears this would be why and as noted in 'V' season finale: Who needs closure? The article's quite amusing.
    Thanks for the article - loved it!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

well I sent an email to e online's watch with kristen and asked her if she had any info on where we will get another season of V or not..I hope she gives us an answer....I hope they don't cancel it..I love this show

+ Reply to Thread