+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: "V" on ABC

FORT Fogey

Re: "V" on ABC

V is coming back next week! Who else is happy? Supposedly the new season is going to feature more action and less talk. Apparently there were criticisms about too much talk in the first season, not enough action. Guess I didn't notice that. The promos look good!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4134121;
    V is coming back next week! Who else is happy? Supposedly the new season is going to feature more action and less talk. Apparently there were criticisms about too much talk in the first season, not enough action. Guess I didn't notice that. The promos look good!
    I am but I hope they have a recap episode or something. I'm having a hard time remembering the finale.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4134428;
    I am but I hope they have a recap episode or something. I'm having a hard time remembering the finale.
    Same here. Was trying to recall how they left the story line about the woman who's pregnant with a V baby, and the one about the agent's son who loves Anna's daughter. Was he living in the ship, or did his mom get him out of there? I still don't understand why they decided to interrupt the show for so long.

Check the channels they are marathoning the previous episodes before the new season starts.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4134480;
    Check the channels they are marathoning the previous episodes before the new season starts.
    Thanks so much ... I'll do that!

Also next week on the SyFy channel they are showing the old/original V TV movies.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4135057;
    Also next week on the SyFy channel they are showing the old/original V TV movies.
    We caught those last year. It was so hard not to laugh during some of the scenes...and Diana was such a bada$$ compared to the new chick.

I can't wait to see where this season heads with the show!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4135060;
    We caught those last year. It was so hard not to laugh during some of the scenes...and Diana was such a bada$$ compared to the new chick.

I can't wait to see where this season heads with the show!
    Especially with Diana coming back as "Mommy Dearest".

Yay for our show being back. I think that Marc Singer is going to do an episode as well.

Will be glad to have Father Hottie back.

i really enjoyed the premiere. The increased action and info was fun (yay full v-baby sighting) and as I was completely unspoiled about Diana, squeed with Joy when I saw her. I hope the rest of the season keeps the pace. Also, I'm glad they bumped it to 9pm. Now I can watch it the night it airs.

+ Reply to Thread