+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: "V" on ABC

Re: "V" on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;3875000;
    Also, what is the big "secret" with Tyler? Is Krycek not really his father? Something to explain why the Vs are so interested in him.
    As soon as I saw the dad, I knew we were in trouble!!! Krycek is never good! I say his name the way that Jerry Seinfeld always used to say Newman.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Fogey

Just watched the season finale. So, at the end when Joshua is brought back to life, does that mean he is on Anna's side and not 5th column? I'm getting confused as to who is on which side.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

What are the speculations on where Chad is at now? And, what was with Joshua calling Lisa "My Queen"? Why would all of those people "living onboard" stay there when they are being probed all night? Okay, I get that they are telling them it's just dreams, but wouldn't they compare stories and put two and two together? Why can't the aliens just put the people out while they are doing those horrible things to them? They can bring people back from the dead, but they haven't mastered anesthesia? I would guess it would be easier to conduct their experiments without the sound of screaming victims in their ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3907611;
    Just watched the season finale. So, at the end when Joshua is brought back to life, does that mean he is on Anna's side and not 5th column? I'm getting confused as to who is on which side.
    I'm assuming they bring him back to get information from him about the 5th Column and then to punish/kill him in their own way.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Was I the only one yelling at the TV "show me the money shot!" when the baby was born?
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3907991;
    Was I the only one yelling at the TV "show me the money shot!" when the baby was born?
    No, you weren't the only one! All we got to see was the tail. So where are all the adult V's tails? Neatly tucked into their human costumes?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;
    No, I think Joshua is truly 5th Column; he wouldn't have given Lisa the blue bomb (who in turn gave it to Erica) to destory the eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;
    I'm assuming they bring him back to get information from him about the 5th Column and then to punish/kill him in their own way.
    I was thinking either this or to that Marcus was actually 5th Column and brought him back to save him.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

ARRGH! We had a big storm and the power knocked out my VCR in mid V finale. The 5th column doctor was stuck in the beam of light talking to Chad, saying go into the door near Anna's quarters and you'll get all your answers and then FTTT!
    From your comments it sounds like I missed a lot! So I'm guessing Chad got enlightened... and caught? Did Erica blow up the eggs?
    I haven't figured out yet how to fast forward through part of a show when I try to watch it on TV....

FORT Fan

Short version: Chad Decker goes into the secret room, gets freaked out by all those needles they are sticking into the live aboard people and their incessant screaming.

Juliet aka Agent Evans needs to go check her phone outside (and to figure when this supposed distraction is going to happen). Lisa follows her out and says "the room you're looking for is over there" and points to the egg room. Lisa gives a blue energy bomb to Juliet and tells her to go back to dinner with mommy dearest, after all, can't be spending too much time outside chatting on the cell.

Lisa meets up with Dr. 5th Column. She's decided to work against her mother and frees Dr. 5th Column from the trap of light. Lisa goes back and Dr. starts his distraction, which basically means grab a gun and start shooting in the hallways. Head lizard Anna is taken into a secure room when the emergency sirens buzz and Juliet volunteers to "help." They give her gun back and she goes to "investigate" the shooting by checking out the egg room. She throws the blue ball into the water and KABOOM, only like 3 eggs survive.

Juliet goes into the hallway to find Dr. 5th Column. He tells her she has to shoot him to protect her cover (wait, didn't we see this on 24?). Dr. points his gun at Juliet and she fires, killing him, just as the other alien security arrives. Juliet is a hero and Dr. is dead. Juliet and son leave for home, assured that Dr. was just a human in V uniform (after all Vs are all about peace).

Queen Lizard sees all her dead babies and gets all human. She becomes wildly emotional (her first human emotion no less) and then decides to hit the big button which makes the sky all over the world turn red.

Oh, and post-script, Dr. Fifth Column gets brought back to life by Marcus!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thank you, norm!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread