+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: "V" on ABC

Re: "V" on ABC

Has this been asked already? Who is Lisa's Daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3762098;
    Has this been asked already? Who is Lisa's Daddy?

They haven't said who her daddy is.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Just a reminder that this is starting back up. On Tuesday, 3/23 at 10:06 (Lost is 66 minutes?!?!?) there will be a RECAP of the first four episodes. Then on Tuesday, 3/30 there will be a new episode at 10:00.

Wasn't it on at 8 before?
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

I'm afraid they've lost me. The hiatus was too long & I lost interest in the show.
    I watched & enjoyed the show last fall & was disappointed we didn't get to see more, but this is the perfect example of not giving us enough to get invested in, before a too long hiatus.

The snow is almost all gone & the weather is starting to warm up. I'll be taping Lost (waaaaaay to invested not to ) & walking the dogs that evening. Time to cut out whatever TV I'm not as into & not take on any new shows, unless they really look good or the weather turns.

A lot of promising shows have died because the networks have done this to us. Out of sight, out of mind applies to us fickle viewers.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Did anyone watch last night? I tivo'ed it but I have not seen it.

Sheesh, between Idol, Dancing w/The Stars, Lost, Justified ... there just aren't enough hours in the eve to get all your tv viewing in.
    KAREN

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I watched...the FBI mom is really in an impossible position now.... And the black 5th column guy with the pregnant fiancee is, too. Loved when she contemplated eating the mouse!
    But did not understand if the priest told his friends in real life (vs. the dream) that he had been injected with R-6 or whatever it was. And if he didn't, why not?
    And the post-coital snack? Wowsa, even though I kind of saw it coming. Great teeth.

FORT Fogey

It was really disturbing there at the end when Anna was (mating?) with that dude, then became some kind of vicious creature and I guess killed him. So this is how she builds her army? Just a little glimpse of who these Visitors are. The FBI mom's son is really in a bad position.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3867540;
    I watched...the FBI mom is really in an impossible position now.... And the black 5th column guy with the pregnant fiancee is, too. Loved when she contemplated eating the mouse!
    But did not understand if the priest told his friends in real life (vs. the dream) that he had been injected with R-6 or whatever it was. And if he didn't, why not?
    And the post-coital snack? Wowsa, even though I kind of saw it coming. Great teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3867543;
    It was really disturbing there at the end when Anna was (mating?) with that dude, then became some kind of vicious creature and I guess killed him. So this is how she builds her army? Just a little glimpse of who these Visitors are. The FBI mom's son is really in a bad position.

Oh ... looks good!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3867543;
    So why exactly do the V's need/want the FBI mom's son? Are they gonna mate him with Anna's daughter?

I guess Anna builds the army by mating with the biggest strongest soldier and probably lays 10,000 eggs!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3867794;
    So why exactly do the V's need/want the FBI mom's son? Are they gonna mate him with Anna's daughter?

I guess Anna builds the army by mating with the biggest strongest soldier and probably lays 10,000 eggs!
    I don't think they've said why they want the son. But he seems completely smitten with Anna's daughter, so that makes him vulnerable to whatever they have in mind. Eek.

The mating thing was really gross, but I got the impression that's how she's going to build her army. Maybe she WILL lay 10,000 eggs! Double eek.

+ Reply to Thread