+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: "V" on ABC

Re: "V" on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3757391;
    What do you think Anna and Lisa have in mind for Tyler? Anna says she agrees "he's the one." Ominous!
    My first thought was for 'reproduction' purposes. I hope Anna isn't going to pimp her daughter out to the human. Other than that, I have no idea.

I'm hooked. I'm dying to know what happens next and what the pregnant girlfriend is going to do when she gives birth....he better be fessing up soon.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3757438;
    My first thought was for 'reproduction' purposes. I hope Anna isn't going to pimp her daughter out to the human. Other than that, I have no idea.

I'm hooked. I'm dying to know what happens next and what the pregnant girlfriend is going to do when she gives birth....he better be fessing up soon.
    That did not occur to me! Interesting idea, though. I thought it might have something to do with using him to recruit the youth of America to the V's side, but I don't know why they'd need that.

I also thought the same about the pregnant girlfriend! Can you imagine what that first sonogram will look like? Is she going to lay eggs?

The other thing I thought was really interesting about last night's show was the bit about the tainted vaccines, and the statement of how the V's were planning to play upon foolish human tendencies to fear a flu pandemic! Very timely.

I wonder if the V's medical testing is sophisticated enough to have picked up on the fact that the girlfriend is pregnant with a V baby? They didn't show the doctor going to Anna with the info so maybe they don't know yet?

Also, was religion ever brought up in the original series? I'm just wondering if it will be asked of the V's what their beliefs are in how they came to exist and if they believe in a higher power or not. They're aware of the humans belief system and I'm sure they will take advantage of that but I'd like to know what they believe about creation and religion.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

in the original series there was a hybrid human/V birth and if memory serves it was quite horrific. But the original series was campy and this one is much more dramatic and (tries to be) a little more realistic (as much as you can do that with a sci-fi) It's unbelieveable that 2 different species could concieve at all.
    I'm liking this new series. It sucks that stupid Lost (which is really off the deep end) is coming back to take the time slot. IMO
    OMG @ the medical officer having to skin his resistance partner! That was awful to imagine.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

In the original series, a human girl was impregnated by a V. Her gestation period was very rapid and she gave birth to "fraternal twins." The boy looked like a reptile, and the girl looked human except for her forked tongue. The boy died after birth, and the girl matured to the body of an 18 year old in like 3 episodes. She had some kind of supernatural powers that helped the Resistance.

I loved the original mini-series!!

So how did Mr. Security Guard know who the priest was and what church to find him at??? Does this further the speculation that the older priest is a V?

Loved the Bliss scene (interesting that even the 5th Column doctor was still "connected") and the scene of the rest of the V aramada waiting somewhere around Jupiter.

The pace of this episode was really good. I really want Marcus to be a 5th Column guy. Looking forward to more but March is soooooo far away! Waaaahhhhhhh.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

The parting shot of the V armada gave me chills. Creepy.

Just curious why Anna had to be naked to transmit the 'Bliss' message. Does it not work with clothes on?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3759512;
    Just curious why Anna had to be naked to transmit the 'Bliss' message. Does it not work with clothes on?
    It looks a little like reiki. That is done merely by intent (although you have to be "attuned" so you can send it in the first place). Clothes are optional, but it can work better if you ground yourself first. So I think either she was grounding herself, or the male lizards find the female human form to be especially blissfull! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3759565;
    or the male lizards find the female human form to be especially blissfull! LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3759565;
    It looks a little like reiki. That is done merely by intent (although you have to be "attuned" so you can send it in the first place). Clothes are optional, but it can work better if you ground yourself first. So I think either she was grounding herself, or the male lizards find the female human form to be especially blissfull! LOL
    I don't know where or with whom you practice Reiki, but I've been a Reiki master teacher for more than seven years and have always been fully clothed ... have practiced with many other Reiki masters and teachers, who also have always been fully clothed. Have never even heard of clothing being "optional," either on the part of the practitioner or the person being treated. There is no need for that. Folks, if you ever get a Reiki treatment and the practitioner starts to get naked or asks you if you want to take your clothes off, leave!
    Last edited by Lucky22; 11-30-2009 at 11:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread