+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: "V" on ABC

Re: "V" on ABC

I liked the way the premier moved so quickly & gave us so much information right away & the V's were "outed" in the group meeting. I felt this was a good sign of the pace of the series to come, but now it seems that all that's left is resistance fighting with a few personal stories thrown in. That doesn't bode well for the show for me.

I was a huge fan of the original Mini-Series, but didn't like the weekly series that came later for this very reason.
    Once the secrets of the V's were exposed in the Mini-Series & their weaknesses revealed & conquered, all that was left for the weekly show was nothing more than Run-Hide-Fight-Argue every week.

I'm going to watch this whole first batch of episodes, but if that's where it's going, I'm gone at hiatus.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Anyone still watching? I thought last night was much better than the week before.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3752954;
    Anyone still watching? I thought last night was much better than the week before.
    Haven't watched the episode yet, it is on my DVR but I guess I was waiting to be more in the mood....... I have been wondering if I should just delete it, but you've just inspired me to keep it, and watch later. So, thank you!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

I agree! So the kid's V-girlfriend is Anna's daughter ...interesting! I enjoy wondering which of the characters might turn out to be a V ... the priest? The FBI agent's boss? Maybe, maybe not.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm wondering what the range of the mikes in the spy cams in the V's uniform jackets is....now that one is stashed in the FBI woman's house courtesy of her son. At least I assume his "ambassador" jacket has one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3752965;
    I enjoy wondering which of the characters might turn out to be a V ... the priest? The FBI agent's boss? Maybe, maybe not.
    Well, we know it isn't the priest...they proved that in the warehouse in the first episode. When they peeled his skin back behind his ear to see skull.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Still watching. I agree this weeks show was great. I'll miss it when it goes on hiatus.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3753165;
    Well, we know it isn't the priest...they proved that in the warehouse in the first episode. When they peeled his skin back behind his ear to see skull.
    That might not rule out the older priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3753378;
    That might not rule out the older priest.
    I absolutely think that he's a V. I'm suspicious of almost everyone, though.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3753386;
    I absolutely think that he's a V. I'm suspicious of almost everyone, though.
    And for some reason, I keep thinking that Anna's right hand man might be a Fifth Columnist . Don't know what to make of the head FBI guy - it seems too obvious that he's a V, so maybe he's just a boot-licking martinet. A human martinet.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread