+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Three Rivers on CBS

FORT Fogey

Re: Three Rivers on CBS

Darn, it was finally starting to hit it's stride. Who wants watch repeats of Cold Case, Criminal Minds, and NCIS:LA?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

They put in on the schedule on a Sunday night (which was a nice idea, seeing as how there isn't anything else to watch then), but it got jammed up after football games ran long and for awhile there, we never knew what time the show would actually start.

Well, it was nice see Alex while it lasted.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Damn. Should have known - my favorites always get the ax. LOL

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I think the show was too specific. I don't know, I guess I just kind of think... How many episodes can you get out of organ transplants?

I saw a few episodes and I was split. I liked some and also thought some weren't so great.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Regular

I will really miss this show. I liked it a lot. My husband had a heart transplant, and it was interesting to see a tv show geared toward that topic, even though some scenarios were far-fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3762029;
    I think the show was too specific. I don't know, I guess I just kind of think... How many episodes can you get out of organ transplants?

I saw a few episodes and I was split. I liked some and also thought some weren't so great.
    Yes, there was that issue.

But then, I remember classic shows from days (nay, decades) past like Emergency and Adam 12 that were able to carry an hour with various diseases/virii/etc.

I could see enough episodes for a few years. But, of course, I'm an Alex McLaughlin fan. I'll miss this show.

I liked it sort of. The far fetched scenarios, making transplantation look easier than what it really is for example, kind of turned me off. As well as how it was too specific. There's only so many organs to transplant. Yeah, people can be afflicted with different sicknesses but it still boils down to the same story line over and over. Which was kind of why interest in the medical part of ER waned pretty quickly too.

I didn't always like the acting either.

Plus lets face it, the market is over saturated right now with medical shows. It's like all those crime shows. They all blend together pretty quickly.

I wanted to like it but just never could buy into it or really get much entertainment from it.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Not sure if this info is set in stone, but it sure would be nice to see him on tv again!

Alex O'Loughlin in new Hawaii Five-O | TV Series Finale
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345