+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Three Rivers on CBS

Re: Three Rivers on CBS

Well I don't know what realistic is so I won't know that it isn't..I pay attention to storylines and whatnot, I don't expect tv shows to be realistic..I watch them for entertainment..

I haven't seen it yet..its recorded, but my friend does the same thing about movies..she will say "yeah right" lol
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3720210;
    Well I don't know what realistic is so I won't know that it isn't..I pay attention to storylines and whatnot, I don't expect tv shows to be realistic..I watch them for entertainment..
    I've often remarked that if I want reality, I'll watch the news

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Interesting perspectives, and I agree with some of the comments. I hope Week #2 will knock my socks off. Had such hopes for this show, after watching all the trailers over the summer. Still pulling for it, though, as I like the characters so far.

I really liked last night's show (OK, some weird things, but none that bothered me as much as the premie from the first show). But I got confused in the beginning...was the newbie who got "promoted" to Transplant Coordinator the same guy that was on the first show? I couldn't figure out why the one doctor was giving him the information on the deli again.

And they did different transplants! Double lung and kidney last night.

[QUOTE=TripleGemini;3725205;]I really liked last night's show (OK, some weird things, but none that bothered me as much as the premie from the first show). But I got confused in the beginning...was the newbie who got "promoted" to Transplant Coordinator the same guy that was on the first show? I couldn't figure out why the one doctor was giving him the information on the deli again.

And they did different transplants! Double lung and kidney last night.[/QUOTE]

I totally wondered about that, too. Especially, in light of the fact that such a big point was made about him having that confrontation with the deceased man's daughter.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I really enjoy this show. It doesn't hurt how gorgeous Alex O'Laughlan is. But I hope it sticks through.

I think they showed the episodes out of order first one second, second one first.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

What makes you say that? I missed the first bit of the second episode that aired.

because in the second episode that aired we are just meeting the characters, in the first episode we just jumped right in, I'm thinking that they aired the pilot last week and the second episode as the pilot... which is why we were only let in on the sandwich thing and the coordinator's assistant and his idealistic ways in the second episode.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Is it too much to ask for football games to finish on schedule?

I would love to catch this show at it's regular time.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast