+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 163

Thread: Stargate: Universe

  1. #61
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3754563;
    Is the one sargent and Scott's ex girlfriend lieutenant doing it?
    That wasn't LT. James was it? The girl shown was with like 3 differant guys last night--that was her nswer to "how are you coping"

    I also thought that perhaps that bald soldier who is going mental would try the chair.

    Bald soldier was shown taking his last pill--he's going through withdraw.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  2. #62
    FORT Fan neighborhoodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    214

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3745033;
    RDA turned into major fattie. think Lou Diamond philips went back to the colonels house to pretend to be him and have sex with his wife?
    What I've heard is RDA has had foot surgery and not able to exercise. Plus he is getting older, slower metabolism and all that. I still think he looks pretty good for 59

  3. #63
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,235

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3754681;
    That wasn't LT. James was it? The girl shown was with like 3 differant guys last night--that was her nswer to "how are you coping"
    OK, that makes sense now. I now see the connection.

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3754681;
    Bald soldier was shown taking his last pill--he's going through withdraw.
    He was acting up when he was on meds, is it only going to get worse?
    He has been shown before taking pills and he was an idiot in previous episodes. 'Sides he hasn't been off the meds long enough to be in withdrawal.

    But what at the pills? Is he suffering post stress trauma, is he a druggie, derpression, etc....
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  4. #64
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3754932;
    He was acting up when he was on meds, is it only going to get worse?
    He has been shown before taking pills and he was an idiot in previous episodes. 'Sides he hasn't been off the meds long enough to be in withdrawal.

    But what at the pills? Is he suffering post stress trauma, is he a druggie, derpression, etc....
    IMHO, if he had but a months supply and they have been on the ship a month or longer he has most likely been "rationing" his pills to last which means if he is hooked and has a problem he was already in withdraw before he totally ran out--hence was a prick and was daily becoming a bigger one.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  5. #65
    FORT Fan neighborhoodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    214

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3755602;
    IMHO, if he had but a months supply and they have been on the ship a month or longer he has most likely been "rationing" his pills to last which means if he is hooked and has a problem he was already in withdraw before he totally ran out--hence was a prick and was daily becoming a bigger one.
    I was going with the druggie theory before, but this makes sense as well. Guess we'll have to watch and find out!

  6. #66
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by neighborhoodie;3755639;
    I was going with the druggie theory before, but this makes sense as well. Guess we'll have to watch and find out!
    I wasn't ruling out drug addict for prescription, could be both or one or other.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  7. #67
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,235

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3756100;
    I wasn't ruling out drug addict for prescription, could be both or one or other.
    I saw a prescription bottle. I wonder if it was for PTS or depression. Would he even be allowed on Icarus Base with a problem like that?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  8. #68
    Kneel before your god gamer83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    485

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Pretty pathetic that after watching an episode of one of the best sci fi franchises ever conceived, we are debating what prescription meds a minor character is taking....thanks crappy SGU writers.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

  9. #69
    The First And The Best pawpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Posts
    2,176

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3756377;
    Pretty pathetic that after watching an episode of one of the best sci fi franchises ever conceived, we are debating what prescription meds a minor character is taking....thanks crappy SGU writers.
    If it was SG-1 all we would be debating is the Jaffa body count.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

    Richard Hatch Season 1

  10. #70
    FORT Fan neighborhoodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    214

    Re: Stargate: Universe

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3756377;
    Pretty pathetic that after watching an episode of one of the best sci fi franchises ever conceived, we are debating what prescription meds a minor character is taking....thanks crappy SGU writers.
    Guess this one is a little more about the characters than the Sci-Fi. I miss SG1 as much as I'm sure any fan does, but I'm glad this one is a bit different. There is so much they could with this story, I can't wait! and it's fun finding out about the character's backstories (as long as there is still aliens and lasers lol)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.