+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Stargate: Universe

Re: Stargate: Universe

June 4, 2010

Well the season finale is more like a three parts with the last episode supposedly in 2 parts. Really it is a 3 part story arc. Any way I feel that Colonel Young should have vented the air out of the gate room and then got Telford out. It just felt like a really stupid decision not too, and later for him to ask for a touchy feelly session with the General. Why is this guy even in a command position. He is a wuss. I don't like that Young is all over the place as far as his decision making. Talk about endangering his crew and command.

The only really interesting thing to note is that perhaps the ship is waking up and that is what destroyed the one Lucian Alliance member.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3929413;
    June 4, 2010

Well the season finale is more like a three parts with the last episode supposedly in 2 parts. Really it is a 3 part story arc. Any way I feel that Colonel Young should have vented the air out of the gate room and then got Telford out. It just felt like a really stupid decision not too, and later for him to ask for a touchy feelly session with the General. Why is this guy even in a command position. He is a wuss. I don't like that Young is all over the place as far as his decision making. Talk about endangering his crew and command.

The only really interesting thing to note is that perhaps the ship is waking up and that is what destroyed the one Lucian Alliance member.
    I agree, not really sure what the meeting with the General was all about. Maybe a set up for them questioning him being in charge later? He totally should have vented that room, really dumb move (obviously). Or at least done it enough to incapacitate them, run in, and grab Telford. But I think O'neil would have done the same thing if Daniel or somebody had been in there.

I was wondering if Chloe will either bleed out or have to have her leg amputated because of the tourniquet. No great loss either way.

Ok, I gave this show a full season to grow into itself out of respect for the Stargate name.

This show is sh!t, absolute garbage, and is horrible. Everyone who is a REAL Stargate fan needs to remove this show from their DVRs now so that this affront doesn't continue beyond a second season.

Also, I support a petition to requisition a fleet of Ha'tak and have them bombard the SyFy headquarters. That is all.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Chloe is a cockroach, she'll never die.

Very cliffhangery, wasnt' it?! I like the hunky Lucien guy who was in sick bay trying to flirt with TJ. He can stay. Teleford looks to have double crossed the Lucien leader as well. How not surprised am I. lol

Anyone watching the new season or is this the continuation of season 1? Sometimes Syfy's scheduling really confuses me.

FORT Newbie

I'm currently watching the episode called Awakening. Wish I had someone to talk to...

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3933180;
    Ok, I gave this show a full season to grow into itself out of respect for the Stargate name.

This show is sh!t, absolute garbage, and is horrible. Everyone who is a REAL Stargate fan needs to remove this show from their DVRs now so that this affront doesn't continue beyond a second season.

Also, I support a petition to requisition a fleet of Ha'tak and have them bombard the SyFy headquarters. That is all.
    I first started watching Stargate Atlantis on my handy dandy netflix account and I seriously become a FREAK. I love love love this show. So, when I ran out of episodes (why only FIVE freaking seasons--why?!?!) I moved over to the original Stargate. Im in Season one and while it is no Stargate Atlantis it is an acceptable back-up (I also feel like it will get better with time). My usually reliable netflix guide then auggested I try Stargate Universe and I thought "sure, the others are GREAT and good, so why not?" I could not even make it through the FIRST episode. I gave it another shot with this new season and randomnly watched one episode. Good grief, it is TERRIBLE. The characters suck (and the head scientist guy is seriously creepy), all they do is hang out on one ship and everyone seems dangerously depressed. What happened to my wonderful stargate escape?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4083714;
    I first started watching Stargate Atlantis on my handy dandy netflix account and I seriously become a FREAK. I love love love this show. So, when I ran out of episodes (why only FIVE freaking seasons--why?!?!) I moved over to the original Stargate. Im in Season one and while it is no Stargate Atlantis it is an acceptable back-up (I also feel like it will get better with time). My usually reliable netflix guide then auggested I try Stargate Universe and I thought "sure, the others are GREAT and good, so why not?" I could not even make it through the FIRST episode. I gave it another shot with this new season and randomnly watched one episode. Good grief, it is TERRIBLE. The characters suck (and the head scientist guy is seriously creepy), all they do is hang out on one ship and everyone seems dangerously depressed. What happened to my wonderful stargate escape?
    It does get better the first 2 seasons are kinda slow but if you watch 2 or 3 eps in a row it goes by fast.

That is good to hear (thanks!)! I like SG-1 but I just loved SGA so it is hard to move on! I did some reading online and it sounds like MGM is going to give in and file for bankruptcy so it will be interesting to see what the impending restructuring brings--(I hope (a girl can dream ) it is SGA season 6!, lol).

+ Reply to Thread