+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Stargate: Universe

Re: Stargate: Universe

May 1, 2010

Interesting Greer centric episode. I really didn't buy Greer with the wig, but it was interesting to see the motivation behind the character. Nice twist at the end where Greer got rescued but Scott, Chloe and Genius Boy got left behind.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

May 7, 2010

Eli, Scott and Chloe make it back onto the ship but its like a blip instead of being the focus of the show. Kinda weird. So how was Lt. James used? How did it happened? Then their was Franklin who disappeared in the chair. I wonder if he is in cryofreeze?

Agree that it was weird. It felt like they just kinda casually strolled back in. I never did get the whole "she didn't wipe her imprint off the stone, so an alien traced her" thing with the soldier who was too claustrophobic to be a quadrapledgic. That switch between Camile and the physicist did make for an interesting storyline, though.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

This....show...needs.....Jaffa ....
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

old cow

This show needs Rodney McKay! Its not as good as the other Stargate shows but its ok.

Alien Ticks?

Okay...

This show needs something for sure, I'm getting tired of the on-ship centric episodes. I wish they could explore more planets.

And Sgt. James, or whatever her rank is, needs to get over Lt. Scott. Stat, I"m sick of her angst.

It was disppointing that the Troika just walked calmly back through the gate, because I expected it to take them a bit of planet hopping to catch up to Destiny. It was a huge let down.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3907051;
    Alien Ticks?

Okay...

This show needs something for sure, I'm getting tired of the on-ship centric episodes. I wish they could explore more planets.

And Sgt. James, or whatever her rank is, needs to get over Lt. Scott. Stat, I"m sick of her angst.

It was disappointing that the Troika just walked calmly back through the gate, because I expected it to take them a bit of planet hopping to catch up to Destiny. It was a huge let down.
    You know if I was a writer I might put a twist on that story and have the Troika really be captured (or even still wandering the star gate system) and spies put in their place. But that would have blown the hallucination story wide open.

Starting to find this show a little predictable. Next week's preview looks promising though.

And I just saw the guy that plays Eli in a Subway commercial...

Breaking News - SYFY'S ACCLAIMED HIT SERIES, STARGATE UNIVERSE CASTS ROBERT KNEPPER (HEROES, PRISON BREAK) AND JULIE MCNIVEN (SUPERNATURAL, MAD MEN) TO GUEST STARRING ROLES | TheFutonCritic.com

SYFY'S ACCLAIMED HIT SERIES, STARGATE UNIVERSE CASTS ROBERT KNEPPER (HEROES, PRISON BREAK) AND JULIE MCNIVEN (SUPERNATURAL, MAD MEN) TO GUEST STARRING ROLES

Knepper and McNiven Join Season Two For Multi-Episode Arc

New York, New York - April 1, 2010 - Syfy's acclaimed series, Stargate Universe has cast famed actors, Robert Knepper (Heroes, Prison Break) and Julie McNiven (Supernatural, Mad Men) as guest stars to the second season of the hit series. Knepper joins the cast for a six-episode arc and will portray Simeon, a member of the Lucian Alliance. McNiven will also join the cast for a five-episode arc, portraying Ginn, a member of the Lucian Alliance. Season two of Stargate Universe premieres on Syfy fall 2010.

Well saw the first of the 2 part season finale. The Lucian Alliance wants the Destiny and Colonel Telford is a traitor.

+ Reply to Thread