+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: The Middle

Re: The Middle

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I agree. He was being so gentle with her but lets face it she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. I just hope she is as sweet as she appeared.

I hope Sue breaks up with Jeremy. I don't get them as a couple. I liked her better with Darrin.
    Not sure why, but I have a feeling April might break Axl's heart - although not intentionally.

I want Sue to end up with her friend from high school...the one who used to do plays with her and was always there to support her. Can't remember his name......but there was a hint last season that he has developed romantic feelings for her.

I also want Brick to find another girlfriend......not Cindy. She's too strange.

FORT Fanatic

Are you thinking Brad? Thought he was gay. The guy she is dating now is the guy always tied to the tree last year.

Bricks hair surprised me this year... I guess when you are actually older then your character you would like to have longer hair and different hair. I know Frankie wears a wig because her hair is short in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Are you thinking Brad? Thought he was gay. The guy she is dating now is the guy always tied to the tree last year.

Bricks hair surprised me this year... I guess when you are actually older then your character you would like to have longer hair and different hair. I know Frankie wears a wig because her hair is short in real life.
    Saw an interview with Patricia Heaton last week, and her hair was almost shoulder length. I've heard her say she wears a piece in front for bangs. I saw her with shorter hair years ago, but hair changes so much.

Brad gay? Maybe, but I definitely remember a moment when he wanted to say something to Sue about the way he felt about her......and she continued to chatter on and on.

ETA: Nicksmom - Just checked. Yes, Brad character is supposed to be 'maybe-gay' - (according to the article).
    Last edited by oceanus; 10-15-2016 at 12:06 AM.

Brad is definitely gay. Besides it being painfully obvious, he came out to her last season. It was sweet how the writers set it up.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Brad is definitely gay. Besides it being painfully obvious, he came out to her last season. It was sweet how the writers set it up.
    aahhh, I see. Guess I misinterpreted or mis-remembered what Brad was saying to Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    Not sure why, but I have a feeling April might break Axl's heart - although not intentionally.

I want Sue to end up with her friend from high school...the one who used to do plays with her and was always there to support her. Can't remember his name......but there was a hint last season that he has developed romantic feelings for her.

I also want Brick to find another girlfriend......not Cindy. She's too strange.
    I wonder if she will too. It seems like when he really falls for her a girl, things go wrong.

Cindy is strange and initially she worked with Brick, but they have had his character really grow the last season and consciously trying to fit in, so I can see maybe he finds someone less strange.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

great episode last night - although I kept getting disrupted....

I remember Patricia Heaton saying when the show first started that she thought the character should have that style of hair and chose to wear the wig - her hair was super short at the time. I liked her hair when she was on Everyone Loves Raymond. the darker suits her and it was more feminine.

So happy to see Janitor come through for SueSue!! LOL
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    great episode last night - although I kept getting disrupted....

I remember Patricia Heaton saying when the show first started that she thought the character should have that style of hair and chose to wear the wig - her hair was super short at the time. I liked her hair when she was on Everyone Loves Raymond. the darker suits her and it was more feminine.

So happy to see Janitor come through for SueSue!! LOL
    I thought it was on Tuesdays now instead of Wed.? Guess I missed it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    I thought it was on Tuesdays now instead of Wed.? Guess I missed it.
    It is on Tuesdays.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

sorry - I get it on Global in Canada and airs on Mondays.
    combatcutie likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread