+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: The Middle

Re: The Middle

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Last night's episode was hysterical. From Sue's boyfriend being so clumsy like her to Frankie freaking out b/c Axl and Mike were doing things together. It was touching to see Frankie telling Brick that he holds a piece of her heart
    I enjoyed the episode a lot. My favorite line was "Everybody deserves cake". And its interesting that it circled around and Brick got his cake(s). I liked Brick a lot in this episode. How he spoke about being okay with himself etc.... he has grown up. And the ending was so sweet. Also Eden does great physical comedy! I was laughing.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

I'm still pulling for Sue and Sean to be together. I want to imagine Frankie having to be family with Nancy for the rest of her life, lol!

Also loved the scenes with Frankie and Brick, and the seven different pieces of birthday cake at the end. It's interesting how the writers have developed and matured all of the kids ... even Axl.

Only a few more episodes left until this show is gone. I watched the last couple shows, which were okay. I expected better, though.

Mike's promotion - his guys trying to give him a send off was funny - especially the guy who talks so LOUD.

Also liked Kenny's wedding awhile back - who would have guessed that would happen? The goodbye between Axl and Hutch was touching.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    Only a few more episodes left until this show is gone. I watched the last couple shows, which were okay. I expected better, though.

Mike's promotion - his guys trying to give him a send off was funny - especially the guy who talks so LOUD.

Also liked Kenny's wedding awhile back - who would have guessed that would happen? The goodbye between Axl and Hutch was touching.
    This last season hasn't exactly overwhelmed me as a whole. There have been great moments though.

FORT Fanatic

I heard Frankie say on a talk show that they are trying to have all the characters come back in some way. Like the teachers when the kids were small , the principal when Brick was in school jail earlier and now Mike's co workers .

The teacher last night even bring up that name they were always saying instead of Sue Heck. Won't even try to spell it...lol

I'm going to miss this show. Axel is so my son.

FORT Fogey

I thought more would be going on at this point, too, toward the finale. There's still the matter of Sue and Sean, Lexie and Axl (Is Lexie still in the picture?), some kind of future for Brick with or without Cindy, and whatever they plan for Frankie. I want to see Rita Glossner again, too! I wonder how this will end. I would have preferred another year. There are so few other major network comedies that are still interesting to me. Modern Family is kind of worn out, and Big Bang is barely hanging on.

I went to abc site and saw that the Glossners will be on Tuesday's episode. Hope Brook Shields is back!
    libgirl2 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    i went to abc site and saw that the glossners will be on tuesday's episode. Hope brook shields is back!
    yay!!!

Glossners!!!

Loved how Nancy et al pitched in to get the neighborhood back.

And Brick driving!
    libgirl2 and AlwaysVeg like this.

I can't believe how happy I was to see the Glossners!!
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

+ Reply to Thread