+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 167
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Middle

  1. #151
    FORT Fogey oceanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    857

    Re: The Middle

    Unless I missed something, I didn't see Axl actually transporting any kids on the school bus. Only saw Brick on the bus talking to Axl. I think it would have been fun to see Axl dealing with a bus load of kids.

    And....to get the prof to move out of the apt, did Sean tell him that he (Sean) lived in the building? Then did he gently threaten to tell people at the college that prof caused problem for Sue and Lexie? What had Brad planned to do about it? (I got a bit lost during that scene.)

  2. #152
    FORT Fogey oceanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    857

    Re: The Middle

    Lisa Rinna will play Lexie's mother this season. Actor playing her dad looks familiar but I can't quite place him. Can anyone tell from these pictures?


  3. #153
    FORT Fan grapenuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    380

    Re: The Middle

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    Unless I missed something, I didn't see Axl actually transporting any kids on the school bus. Only saw Brick on the bus talking to Axl. I think it would have been fun to see Axl dealing with a bus load of kids.

    And....to get the prof to move out of the apt, did Sean tell him that he (Sean) lived in the building? Then did he gently threaten to tell people at the college that prof caused problem for Sue and Lexie? What had Brad planned to do about it? (I got a bit lost during that scene.)
    Sean told the professor that he was going to tell the administration that he was living with a student, since Sue's (and Lindsay's) belongings were still in the apartment.

  4. #154
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    8,928

    Re: The Middle

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    Lisa Rinna will play Lexie's mother this season. Actor playing her dad looks familiar but I can't quite place him. Can anyone tell from these pictures?


    Gregory Harrison!! Woo hoo! I just love him.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  5. #155
    FORT Fogey oceanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    857

    Re: The Middle

    aaahhhh, Gregory Harrison. I googled and I remember him as Gonzo Gates from Trapper John MD. He has aged well.
    libgirl2 likes this.

  6. #156
    FORT Fogey jenniferboston1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,241

    Re: The Middle

    Too bad they didn't get Harry Hamlin! Lisa Rinna's IRL husband. LOL
    libgirl2 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

  7. #157
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,944

    Re: The Middle

    I hope there is another appearance of the Glossners, with Brooke Shields as Rita Glossner (great casting!), before the show ends. I wonder how the Hecks will get along with Lexie's wealthy parents (is this how Axl will finally find a job?), and poor Frankie will be saddled with her love-hate friend Nancy Donahue as an in-law for the rest of her life.
    libgirl2 and jenniferboston1 like this.

  8. #158
    FORT Fogey oceanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    857

    Re: The Middle

    I'm not so sure that Sue and Sean will end up together. I'm hoping for a complete surprise where all the kids are concerned.

    Interesting how Sean has the same passive-aggressive traits as his mom, Nancy. "Helping" but also controlling.

  9. #159
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,944

    Re: The Middle

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    I'm not so sure that Sue and Sean will end up together. I'm hoping for a complete surprise where all the kids are concerned.

    Interesting how Sean has the same passive-aggressive traits as his mom, Nancy. "Helping" but also controlling.
    I don't want a complete surprise regarding the kids. LOL! I want them all to end up better off than their parents financially. Sue will be married to a doctor and have a great career, Axl will get a lucrative job with Lexie's father ... and I don't know about Brick!

    I don't think Sean is controlling. He has been a good friend to Sue, and as he explained to her, she has been the same to him.
    libgirl2 likes this.

  10. #160
    FORT Fogey redsox girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters
    Posts
    5,437

    Re: The Middle

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I hope there is another appearance of the Glossners, with Brooke Shields as Rita Glossner (great casting!), before the show ends. I wonder how the Hecks will get along with Lexie's wealthy parents (is this how Axl will finally find a job?), and poor Frankie will be saddled with her love-hate friend Nancy Donahue as an in-law for the rest of her life.
    The writers have stated everyone you know and love on the show will have an appearance that centers on them.
    I would imagine, since the Glossners are such an important group of characters, they will be featured.
    I would love it if Derrick Glossner who spent an episode walking up to Sue on random occasions to kiss her, would make an appearance. I am hoping they address his promise to Sue: that he would only kids her again when he became worthy of those kisses. Because he admired her so much.
    I loved that scene. And the fact Sue secretly loved those kisses.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.