+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Middle

Re: The Middle

Unless I missed something, I didn't see Axl actually transporting any kids on the school bus. Only saw Brick on the bus talking to Axl. I think it would have been fun to see Axl dealing with a bus load of kids.

And....to get the prof to move out of the apt, did Sean tell him that he (Sean) lived in the building? Then did he gently threaten to tell people at the college that prof caused problem for Sue and Lexie? What had Brad planned to do about it? (I got a bit lost during that scene.)

Lisa Rinna will play Lexie's mother this season. Actor playing her dad looks familiar but I can't quite place him. Can anyone tell from these pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    Unless I missed something, I didn't see Axl actually transporting any kids on the school bus. Only saw Brick on the bus talking to Axl. I think it would have been fun to see Axl dealing with a bus load of kids.

And....to get the prof to move out of the apt, did Sean tell him that he (Sean) lived in the building? Then did he gently threaten to tell people at the college that prof caused problem for Sue and Lexie? What had Brad planned to do about it? (I got a bit lost during that scene.)
    Sean told the professor that he was going to tell the administration that he was living with a student, since Sue's (and Lindsay's) belongings were still in the apartment.

Lisa Rinna will play Lexie's mother this season. Actor playing her dad looks familiar but I can't quite place him. Can anyone tell from these pictures?

Gregory Harrison!! Woo hoo! I just love him.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

aaahhhh, Gregory Harrison. I googled and I remember him as Gonzo Gates from Trapper John MD. He has aged well.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Too bad they didn't get Harry Hamlin! Lisa Rinna's IRL husband. LOL
    libgirl2 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

FORT Fogey

I hope there is another appearance of the Glossners, with Brooke Shields as Rita Glossner (great casting!), before the show ends. I wonder how the Hecks will get along with Lexie's wealthy parents (is this how Axl will finally find a job?), and poor Frankie will be saddled with her love-hate friend Nancy Donahue as an in-law for the rest of her life.
    libgirl2 and jenniferboston1 like this.

I'm not so sure that Sue and Sean will end up together. I'm hoping for a complete surprise where all the kids are concerned.

Interesting how Sean has the same passive-aggressive traits as his mom, Nancy. "Helping" but also controlling.

FORT Fogey

I'm not so sure that Sue and Sean will end up together. I'm hoping for a complete surprise where all the kids are concerned.

Interesting how Sean has the same passive-aggressive traits as his mom, Nancy. "Helping" but also controlling.
    I don't want a complete surprise regarding the kids. LOL! I want them all to end up better off than their parents financially. Sue will be married to a doctor and have a great career, Axl will get a lucrative job with Lexie's father ... and I don't know about Brick!

I don't think Sean is controlling. He has been a good friend to Sue, and as he explained to her, she has been the same to him.
    libgirl2 likes this.

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I hope there is another appearance of the Glossners, with Brooke Shields as Rita Glossner (great casting!), before the show ends. I wonder how the Hecks will get along with Lexie's wealthy parents (is this how Axl will finally find a job?), and poor Frankie will be saddled with her love-hate friend Nancy Donahue as an in-law for the rest of her life.
    The writers have stated everyone you know and love on the show will have an appearance that centers on them.
    I would imagine, since the Glossners are such an important group of characters, they will be featured.
    I would love it if Derrick Glossner who spent an episode walking up to Sue on random occasions to kiss her, would make an appearance. I am hoping they address his promise to Sue: that he would only kids her again when he became worthy of those kisses. Because he admired her so much.
    I loved that scene. And the fact Sue secretly loved those kisses.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

+ Reply to Thread