+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Middle

Re: The Middle

Hopefully people will consider the show will be going out on a high note. Speaking of Roseann, I didn't care for their finale...Dan was dead, they didn't win lottery and Becky was married to David, Darlene marries Mark, etc.

Hope The Middle doesn't do that...but I guess they have an entire season to wrap it up. Would be interesting to marry up Sean and Sue, so the Donahue's would be family. LOL 😁
    libgirl2 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Hopefully people will consider the show will be going out on a high note. Speaking of Roseann, I didn't care for their finale...Dan was dead, they didn't win lottery and Becky was married to David, Darlene marries Mark, etc.

Hope The Middle doesn't do that...but I guess they have an entire season to wrap it up. Would be interesting to marry up Sean and Sue, so the Donahue's would be family. LOL ��
    I think that's where they were going with that last season, but I thought it kind of came out of the blue.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

FORT Regular

I can't believe it has been on for 9 years! I have been watching since the beginning and it seems like it just started. But like others here, happy to see it go out before it goes down the tubes, so to speak.

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

It had several good years left-that's how well the writers aged the show, tone and characters.
    I'm counting on the writers not to marry off Sue. She is only going to be a junior. I'd prefer her to stay focused on school while gaining experience in the world.
    But I will so miss this show. The much underrated cast and writers outshines Modern Family (there's an example of a show that ios frankly, tired and overplayed) by miles.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

Frances Bay, the actress who played Aunt Ginny, passed away in 2011 at the age of 92. She was also known for playing Mrs. Choate on Seinfeld (Jerry mugged her and stole her marble rye).

Quite an interesting life/career.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Bay

I have a question: I remember the episode when Sue didn't have a prom date. She was working at Spudsy's and a really good looking guy came in everyday. She finally confessed that he liked her, and they planned to go to the prom. But the orange drink machine went ballistic as Sue was closing up and ruined her dress. They still danced, though. It was sweet.

But what happened to him? Is he the boy who decided to be a priest?

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    Frances Bay, the actress who played Aunt Ginny, passed away in 2011 at the age of 92. She was also known for playing Mrs. Choate on Seinfeld (Jerry mugged her and stole her marble rye).

Quite an interesting life/career.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Bay

I have a question: I remember the episode when Sue didn't have a prom date. She was working at Spudsy's and a really good looking guy came in everyday. She finally confessed that he liked her, and they planned to go to the prom. But the orange drink machine went ballistic as Sue was closing up and ruined her dress. They still danced, though. It was sweet.

But what happened to him? Is he the boy who decided to be a priest?
    Yes, he is the boy who decided to become a priest.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

Thanks, redsox girl. He was yummy and so sweet to Sue.

Darn, wasn't meant to be.
    libgirl2 and redsox girl like this.

The Middles final season premieres on Oct 3rd!
    libgirl2 and jenniferboston1 like this.

FORT Fan

I will be watching. I love this show and watch all the reruns I can. The way the writers aged this show I feel like it could go on another 5 years. I will miss it when it's gone. Oct. 3rd can't come soon enough!
    redsox girl likes this.

It never fails. Just like King Of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond and Mike & Molly,.... every time I just discover a wonderfully casted and well-written show that others having been watching for years -- I find it's coming to an end.
    redsox girl likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread